Justice

Still living the same cycle, the only thing have change my dad return but different aura. He got married to Tina? but how he's married to my mom. We we're fill with confusion on our faces, mami cried for he cannot accept the fact that his son remarried while already married.

My house is a mess after school is a mess. I was still bulied, but now my recorder have arrived I can kick this Jasmine butt and his minions out of this school so that they wouldn't hurt anybody again. I would fix this school thing because it was easy to fix, as always after class this jasmine girl again but I started the recording "Hey loser follow us you have no other option" I followed them and as always they beat me up and talk shits about me. It was longer this time it takes 2hrs and 50 minutes. It's fine it would be the last time they would beat me up. I LEFT home early and went to the principal office and they didn't believe me because jasmine's parents was one of the most volunteers and donated a lot of money. No wonder why she's a spoiled brat. I present the recording and the principal look shocked, and decided to call her parents but that wasn't enough. As the bell rang it meant student was inside the campus already. I went to the music room open the mic and put full volume to the max level and jasmine and his minions voice appear. I  make sure to lock the door so that no one can interrupt the 2hrs and 50 minutes radio. Her reputation is ruined and her parents got called and she would be expell that for sure, if she think she can mess with me she's wrong.

The show was finish and I saw jasmine outside the music room, look like a tiger that would eat me alive as I expected she would slap but I slap her first, now let me take revenge. I pull her hair and punch her, just like what they did to me, someone was pulling me out of her but the person who would try to stop me would have wound in them. I just stop when Jasmine's parents arrived. She looked like a punching bag that was rotten. They didn't say a word because they know that if they do they would have to say bye bye to there reputation. No one mess with me without taking there karma back home. Easy right never mess with Isla Gabrielle Sofia Kuiñones if you can't handle what would return to you. Sure I got a punishment for beating her up but atleast I wasn't  expell like jasmine and her minions. After that incident everyone was nice to me some was afraid, but am okay with it atleast I have a Silent space for a while and people who respect me the way I must be respected am not a bully but if somene tries to mess with me make sure they won't regret there decision. "DON'T DO TO OTHERS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT TO YOU" golden rule Easy as is it.

Everything goes as plan but when I got home. Papa's mad at me, what did I do wrong. "YOU... YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE RESPECT WHY WOULD YOU NOT GIVE RESPECT TO YOUR MOTHER" papa shouted. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND SHE WAS JUST 8 YRS YOUNGER THAN ME AND RESPECT NEEDED TO EARN NOT GIVEN" I justify my self. He slapped me, it was the first time he did. For all 22 yrs of my life never did my father slap me. Tears fall down and went to my room crying. It was back again but much worst. He would not provide for my personal needs.

He change again.