Truths

ISLA P.O.V

"I wouldn't repeat myself, Uncle L, Try it and you'll regret your life decision MORON" I pointed a gun at him, I saw Khiel lying on the ground so damn wasted, he deserve it anyways. "Gab? your this stupid man's wife" he asked. "Yeah, he's my STUPID Husband" "Long time no see Gab, so it would be kind of you to encourage your husband, to make me another one please?" This stupid moron can't understand. "NO NO AND NO THATS THREE TIMES I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND,  LOUD AND CLEAR!" I shouted. "James takes Khiel away from here" When Khiel was put in a safer place, I confronted him. "You wouldn't want me to repeat a history, Uncle L, hmmm.... let's see hmmmm the thing last 15yrs ago" I saw his face turn white. "You're still guilty about it are you, so I would take that as a No okay" I Patted him and I walk away. I am still disgusted at his stupid face and will every be disgusted.

We took Khiel to the nearest hospital, after we checked him in, I asked James something, because I was curious and want answers. "Would you mind explaining what's going on JAMES" I asked " Oummmm, Mrs, Quintos you looked great today" "Don't try to change the topic, James". " It's about the black ca-" "I don't want that information, all I want is when and why", he became silent, he looked down and start talking "It started when boss Khiel's business is going down, that man request to make that card and offered a huge money, Khiel was hesitant at first but that amount of money is the only way that can save Khiel's business, he took it by chance and bet on that money, and surprisingly, boss business is now booming, but that man keep begging to make m-" "Okay stop there that's all I wanted thank you, take good care of Khiel would you, I would be back ut might take a while it's because I just need to do something" I walked away, and I knew where I would go, it might take me 4hrs to drove there, but that's the only way.

"MIMI are you there" I knocked at her door. "Gab my love, you visited Mimi, Mimi's glad" she hugged me tightly, I miss this "Mimi can I ask you something" "Yeah sure what is it love" she let me in and we sat on the sofa "I saw uncle Lucas again, I thought he was dead Mimi, what happened" Mimi's face looks so stunned. "Mimi?" I asked "Sofia, all you guys knew was Lucas was dead, but he isn't I hid him becausehis my son and I can't let people kill my son, he might have a sin but still he is my son, flesh and blood, and after years he escape and I got no details of him now" she explain " After what he did, I can't stand him, I don't want to see his face every again" "Shuuuss Gab it's fine. You don'tneed to if you don't wnat to" she calmed me down "Thank you Mimi, but I should go now" I kissed and waved her goodbye before I left her home.

If you are wondering who is MIMI, Mimi is Uncle Lucas's Mother and my mother's Nanny for 35yrs. She stopped working at us when Lola was the one taking care of me, and what did my Uncle Lucas do, that completely made him, the outcast of the family, he robbed a bank, do some drugs, and even attempted to rape my mother and me, all the trauma would be back when I saw his face, I was shocked when it wasn't trigger maybe because am worried about Khiel, or what but I don't want to see him again, I still can see that stupid freaky smile, and that dirty hands of him. I just can't stand it, I completely forgot he was part of our family and he would never be part of this family ever again.

I just got back to the hospital and I still saw James sleeping, I sat beside him, but I think I just woke him up. "Isla your back, Khiel is in room 4A 109 on the fourth floor" he replied "Thank you for staying James you can go home now" he just nodded and went out, I went to Khiel's room and he still looks good even while all the beating up happening. How could you dare lie to me love, but I do understand you and I hope you would understand me. I felt my eyes sleepy when I checked for the time it was past midnight already. No wonder.

I woke up at the feeling someone is holding my hand, when I open my eyes, I saw Khiel wide awake "Hello love are you alright? do you feel fine?" I asked "Yes, but love what do you mean about Lucas is your uncle, and how did you know where I am, did James tell you?" he asked, "No James, doesn't even tell me a thing, but he helped me, bringing you here, and yes uncle Lucas is my uncle, he was my father's sister's husband and he has been an outcast of our family because of what he did". I looked down, and my hands are shaking, he hold is tight saying " It's okay love" and don't mind us, yeah we... we didn't do anything so oumm... yeah

"Good day sir am just gonna check your vital signs" After she checked she went out and after a few hours, a doctor came and said he can be discharged tomorrow just take the painkillers and keep it cold compress. So I went down, with the doctor so I can pay the bill, so that tomorrow we would just pack our things and left, like nothing happen, and continue what we started. I know you know what I've been saying let's just keep it to ourselves okay... mhmm okay....