character sketch

Akash singh Raizada: 32 year old arrogant, ruthless, handsome and rude business tycoon. CEO and MD of AR designs. Loves his family very much but not ready to express it. He was a very happy and fun loving person but after his life's incidents he became very rude. He becomes the old Akash only with his daughter.

Dr Arnav Singh Raizada: 28 year old handsome and charming man. Cardiologist by profession. He loves his brother very much and only he can sense the pain that his Akki bhai holds. Best chacha to his Pari.

Love interest of Khushi.

Dr Payal Gupta: 30 years old. Pediatrician by profession and elder sister of Khushi. Loves Arnav as her younger brother and works as their senior in the hospital.

Dr Khushi Gupta: 28 years old. Cardiologist by profession. Younger sister of Payal and classmate and colleague of Arnav.

Love interest of Arnav.

Tara Singh Raizada: 2 year old cute daughter of Akash. Pari to the family and best buddy of Arnav.

I am going to give the Character sketch of the five main characters only.
In this story even though both the pairs will get equal importance but I will focus more on our Akash, Payal and the cutipie.

Hope you all will continue reading.