Chapter 32

Hi all, I am back with another update. Sorry for the delay. I was under treatment and got sometime now so thought of updating.😊

2 months later

Khushi is in her 9th month and all are waiting for her delivery. Payal, Akash and Arnav were the most anxious ones. It was one fine day and all were talking and enjoying their time after breakfast and Pari was playing with Payal. Just then Khushi started to scream and everyone looked at her. Payal was the first to react and shouted at Arnav to get the car as Khushi was ready for delivery. She asked Akash to take Pari and went to Khushi's room to get the bag. While coming down she called the hospital and informed them about Khushi and asked the doctor to be ready with all the things. All were looking at her as if she was a ghost.

Payal: I know you all are very anxious but stop staring at me and take Khushi to hospital. I have arranged everything and I will be there with her in the OT along with Arnav. Mama and Mami can wait outside the OT and Akash you be here with Pari.

Akash just looked at her and blinked his eyes, all looked at him and laughed even Khushi forgot her pain for sometime. Arnav came with the car and all went leaving a grumpy Akash and a giggling Pari behind.

At hospital, everything was arranged and the doctors were also ready. Arnav took Khushi to the OT along with Payal. Mama and Mami waited outside the OT praying for their daughter and grandkids.

After about 3 hours Payal came out and hugged mami and mama.

Payal: Mami, you became grandma of two beautiful boy babies.

Mami and mama had tears in their eyes. Just then she heard Pari's cry and took her from Akash.

Payal: why is my baby crying? And why did you come here.

Akash: she was tired after playing and wanted her Pari ma, so I brought her here.

Payal just nodded to that as she was busy talking to Pari about her little brothers.

After sometime Arnav and a nurse came out with two bundles. All gushed over the babies and Pari was the most excited one as she saw her two brothers. Payal was looking at the babies with a longing in her eyes which was noticed by only Akash. He tapped Payal's shoulder and blinked his eyes. She just smiled at him.

Another short update

Thank you for reading

Like and comment