chapter 25

Hello all, sorry for the delay. Here is another update.

Payal went to kitchen to bring sweets for everyone. Mami went behind her and said,

Mami: Payal betiya, I know what you are feeling but I am happy that you are happy for your sister.

Payal looked at mami and burst into tears.

Payal: why...why mami, am I so unlucky that God snatched this right from me. He snatched my first love, my motherhood. But I am happy for Khushi and happy that I have a daughter now.

Mami looked at her for few seconds and then hugged her with happy tears.

Mami: I am the happiest today Payal. Both of you gave me good news.

Two other people were also listening to this from the kitchen door. On hearing this one of them rushed to Payal and hugged her.

Arnav: really di, do you mean it?

Payal just nodded her head with tears in her eyes and looked at the other person who was still standing near the door with a shocked expression.

Arnav: what bhai, why are you standing there? Come and congratulate di.

Akash: but why chote, what did she do to congratulate her. It was Khushi who gave us good news.

All three looked at Akash as if he is an alien.

Mami: Akash are you sure you don't know what Payal meant or are you trying to deny it.

When Payal looked at Akash, he was looking at her with a weird expression. Seeing this mami said to Arnav

Mami: come chote, let's go from here. Then only I think Akash will talk to Payal.

Mami and Arnav gave a teasing smile to Payal and took the sweets and went from there.

Payal was about to go from there as well when Akash stopped her.

Akash: someone said something to mami, can you please repeat it in a way where I can understand.

Payal: what did I say Mr ASR, I just said that I have a daughter now, whom I have to take care. Did you hear something else. She teased him.

Akash: oh... so Dr Payal Gupta is trying to say she has a daughter....he asked while moving towards her.

Payal moved back and she saw that she was near the door. So she replied

Payal: yes Mr ASR and I love my daughter a lot and....and also her dad... saying this she ran away from there laughing leaving a shocked Akash behind.

A short update.. will try for a long chapter later.

Happy reading

Like and comment