chapter 21

First of all I would like to thank all my lovely readers. 3k reads. I never expected this much... thank you all. 

Now let's continue,

Outskirts of Delhi where Payal is kept:

Payal looked around and saw someone coming to her room. Just then the lights were switched on and she gasped at the person standing in front if her.

Payal: Shyam Verma.......

Shyam smirked at her.

Shyam: Hi Payal, glad that you still remember me after all those years.

Payal was about to say something when the door to the room opened and there stood our mighty ASR with Arnav.

Shyam looked shocked but composed himself and asked,

Shyam: oh hello Mr ASR, glad you came. Now I can happily kill this lady over here and see the pain in our eyes.

Akash was calm and he was looking at Payal for any injury but couldn't find anything. He was happy but he wanted to know the relation between Shyam and Payal so he asked,

Akash: Shyam I know you have enmity with me and so you kidnapped her, but tell me what did she do that you caused the accident five years before in which she lost her Rahul.

Payal gasped at this. She looked at Shyam then at Akash then again at Shyam. Shyam just laughed like a maniac and then suddenly started sobbing. All were shocked to see this side of him

Shyam: her Rahul, no Akash he was my Sheetal's Rahul. She....she...snatched him from her and for that she had to pay. So I caused that accident thinking...thinking only she was in the car. But I didn't know that Rahul also was there.

Payal was looking at Shyam as if she has seen a ghost. He was the one who snatched her Rahul from her. He was the one who snatched her motherhood from her. But the think that shook her was Sheetal loving Rahul.

Sheetal was a shy girl who studied with them. Payal and Rahul always talked with her and made her feel home. Rahul was more friendly with her as he was very outgoing and always loved to make more friends.  But she never thought that Sheetal would take it in the wrong way. When they had confessed their love, they made it clear that they were a couple and the whole college had known that. So she thought even Sheetal knew about it. But what changed, she wanted to ask it to Shyam.

Shyam: Sheetal my baby sister. She loved Rahul, but this bitch came in between. He looked with so much anger at Payal. So I decided to befriend these two and I did so. That is how Payal knows me. I came to know all her routine and then I came to know that she was going to pick her sister, so I made plan to kill her so my...my...Sheetal Could have Rahul. But....

Shyam composed himself and looked at everyone. He was fuming looking at Payal.

Shyam: but Rahul lost his life and I lost my sister. All because of her, he pointed at Payal.

Payal looked at him shocked. She wondered what happened to Sheetal.

Shyam: you all are wondering what happened to Sheetal right, then listen to me all, she...she...killed herself after knowing about Rahul's death. My..my baby, she died because of her, he pointed at Payal.

Payal lost her cool now. She marched to Shyam and gave a tight slap on his cheek.

Payal: you bastard, you killed my Rahul, you took away my motherhood and you are blaming me for your sister's death. No Shyam you yourself killed her. We had made our relationship clear to everyone in the college. Even your sister knew about it but still she developed feelings towards Rahul. What mistake did I do in that. What mistake did Rahul do in that and why Shyam, why did you tried to kill me.

By now Payal was crying hysterically. Till now she thought that her accident was just an accident that happened but she never thought that the person whom she considered as her friend was behind her accident.

Shyam looked at her with anger. He started laughing like a psycho.

Shyam: no Payal, you killed my Sheetal. You have to die then only she will be at peace. He took a gun and aimed it at Payal.

Payal was crying very badly and didn't see his move, but Akash and Arnav saw it and before they could do anything they heard two gun shots. Payal was shocked to see shyam on the floor with bullet in his chest, and saw that Aman had come with police. She looked around because she heard two shots and could see only one on Shyam but the next sight shocked her.

Payal/Arnav: Akash ji/bhai...

So, Shyam's secret is out and he is dead. Please dont kill me. 🙈🙈

Hello another chapter

Happy reading

Like and comment.