chapter 26

Akash could not believe that Payal too loves him and he was more shocked by listening to her confession. He walked towards the living room to find Payal so that he can confirm what he heard was true or not. But his bad luck Payal was pampering Khushi and it would be difficult to talk to her. Payal looked at Akash and started talking to arnav as if she didn't see him. Now Akash understood that she was avoiding him.

Payal: chote, Pari's birthday is coming in one week. I wish to celebrate her 3rd birthday grandly as we have another occasion too to celebrate.

All looked at Akash. He had a blank expression. He got up from there and was about to leave when he heard Payal

Payal: I am sorry Akash ji, I forgot about that day. Please forgive me. I thought maybe we could celebrate her birthday this once.

Akash looked at Payal and said

Akash:  I will forgive you if you alone will plan this party without anyone's help even Khushi's. But I can help you if you want, he smirked looking at Payal.

All looked at Akash as if he had two horns. Payal knew Akash was trying to pay back for what she did in the kitchen. So she said,

Payal: sure, Mr ASR I will do it, but even I have a condition and that is....... you should take leave for this one week and should be with pari and others and shouldn't disturb me also..

Akash looked at Payal with a pout. All laughed seeing Akash's face and all were happy that they are going to celebrate their Pari's birthday.

Khushi: jiji, how will you do everything alone. I will help you. Bhai won't say no to me as I am his favorite, she looked at Akash with puppy face.

Akash laughed looking at Khushi and shook his head. He knew he was doomed as he won't be able to say no to Khushi. He said.

Akash: ok Khushi don't show that face to me as I won't be able to say no to you. Ok you both can plan for our Pari's birthday but as Payal has asked I am not going to office for the next one week  as I have to obey the woman of the house, isn't it right Arnav and mama.

Khushi and others were shocked listening to Akash they all looked at Payal and Akash.

Khushi: bhai, what are you saying. Can you please be clear, I am not able to understand anything.

Akash: Khushi I think you should start calling me jijaji than bhai, what say Arnav, you are going to call Payal bhabi right.. Akash looked at Payal who was blushing.

It took sometime for Khushi to understand what Akash was trying to say. Once she understood she squealed and ran to Payal.

Khushi: I am soo happy today. Jiji I will help you to plan Pari's birthday.

Payal: slow down Khushi, now you have to be more careful as my little niece or nephew is in there.

Khushi looked at Payal and others with a pout and all started to laugh looking at her.

Another update

Happy reading

Like and comment