chapter 9

Dreams hospital:

Akash was trying to make Pari stop crying for the past half an hour. Even Khushi or Arnav  were not able to stop her crying. Payal was sitting quietly watching the trio. She shook her head she called,

Payal: Angel...

As if a switch was turned off, Pari stopped crying and looked at Payal with a smile. All including Payal were shocked. She didn't expect such a reaction from the baby. She looked at everyone mainly Akash who had a blank expression on his face. Pari was trying to go to Payal and was kicking and struggling in Akash's arms. Akash looked at his daughter and then at Payal and he gave Pari to her. Payal took the baby from him.

Payal: Angel, why are you troubling your papa, chachu and kuki. She cooed to the baby.

Tara: Pari, antel hungry, she pouted.

All laughed at the baby except Akash, he was trying to process what had happened just now. He was shocked that his daughter became quiet just from a single sound from Payal. He looked at the two. He could see how happy his daughter was with Payal and he also noticed how Payal's eyes twinkled when she was talking to his daughter. Arnav also saw all that was happening and he felt happy seeing Pari and his di.

Payal: oh.. my angel is hungry, see your kuki have brought food for you also. Khushi you feed her, she told to Khushi and was going to give her to Khushi.

Tara: noooo... Pari feed antel, she asked with a cute voice.

Payal sighed and started feeding the baby. All the while she could feel a pair of eyes on her. Akash just went from there telling he had to make an important call.

Arnav: di when can we discharge Pari?

Payal: chote, we can discharge her now. She is fine and you have to just give her the medicines that I give.

Arnav: ok di, you feed her and pack everything. Me and bhai will go and do all the formalities for her discharge and you both should come to our home as discussed.

Payal just nodded her head. Arnav went from there and looked for Akash. He saw his bhai sitting on the bench with his eyes closed. Arnav could understand his bhai's turmoil.

Arnav: bhai come we have to finish the formalities of pari's discharge. Khushi and di are coming with us to RM. You remember right. And did you inform mama and mami about Pari.

Akash: ok chote and yes I called mama and informed him. He was angry that we didn't allow him to come here but I told them that you all are here with me and Pari so he was ok.

Arnav: I think they will be shocked when we tell them what happened today with di. I still wonder how di was able to make Pari stop crying just by calling her.

Akash just looked at him and shook his head. Even he was confused how that happened. The first time he saw Payal he felt something but now when he saw his daughter with her, he felt happy but was wondering whether he could move on in his life after what happened with him. Arnav was watching his brother, he understood his brother is thinking about Pari and di's bonding.

A short update.

Happy reading

Like and comment