chapter 7

Dreams hospital:

"Dr Payal can you tell me what happened to my daughter?" asked a worried Akash.

Payal was shocked to see this side of the mighty ASR who was always rude and arrogant to others. Even she was scared of him by his behavior. She closed her eyes and thought about the 2 year old baby who was lying in the hospital bed due to fever and a small smile came to her lips.

When Akash saw this he got more angry and shouted at her, "Dr Payal am asking something to you about my daughter and you are smiling?"

Payal looked at him and said camly "Mr ASR don't worry she is absolutely fine and I have given her injection. She has fever and due to that she got fits. Tomorrow you can take her home. Let her stay here for observation."

Akash felt as if his life came back. "Thank you Dr Payal ", he said which was a shock to himself as well as Payal. Payal just nodded her head and went inside to check Tara.

Akash was sitting on the bench outside when Arnav came running to him.

Arnav: bhai what happened to Pari?

Akash: chote, I don't know she was sleeping and then suddenly she got fits, so I took her here even though it was difficult for me to come here, and you had gone to check on khushi as her jiji has night duty and i didnt want to make everyone tensed, he said and looked tired.

Arnav: bhai, what did di say?

Akash just stared at Arnav. Arnav understood that his bhai didn't know that the doctor treating his pari is Khushi's jiji and his Payal di.

Arnav: it's ok bhai you rest here I will talk to doctor and see Pari and come.

Akash just nodded his head. He was tired not physically but mentally. He himself don't know how he was able to step into this hospital but when he saw his Pari like that his only thought was to take her to her doctor and he did the same. Inside pari's room,

Arnav: di how is Pari now he asked Payal when he entered the room.

Payal looked at him, and he saw tears in her eyes. He was afraid that his bhai must have shouted at her that is why she is crying but he was shocked at the way she was looking at Pari and he understood that she was crying for Pari and not because of his bhai. He was happy.

Payal: chote, you here, where is Mr ASR. Pari is fine for now. She is having fever so she got fits. I think no one noticed her fever. I have given her injection and she will be fine by tomorrow but I want her here today for observation.

Arnav: ok di, yes I came here because bhai called and informed me that he is taking Pari to hospital. I know you have night duty today so I was going back to RM after checking on Khushi when I got call from bhai so I came directly here.

Payal just nodded her head looking at the baby who was sleeping peacefully.

Arnav went outside and saw his brother sitting on bench with his eyes closed. He looked inside and saw his di smiling at the sleeping baby.

Pari I know you will be able to mend these two broken hearts and will bring them close. I just have to wait patiently thought Arnav and smiled looking at his niece.

Another update

Like and comment

Happy reading