chapter 4 ( long chapter)

Dreams hospital (where Arnav, Payal and Khushi works and also Akash has a past here that is why he is not ready to come to this hospital):

Arnav came inside the hospital with Pari and when she saw Khushi she screamed kukiiiii. Khushi who was talking to another doctor saw her and ran to her and took her from Arnav and kissed her cheeks.

She was looking here and there and turned to see Arnav

Khushi: bhai didn't come Arnav?

Arnav shook his head sadly.

Arnav: you know Khushi I told him to come but as usual he said some excuses. I was wishing atleast today he would come and we would be able to make him meet Payal di, but it didn't work he said sadly.

Khushi: don't worry Arnav one day they both have to meet. Now let's take our Pari to jiji, I think she will help us in meeting those two. She looked at Pari who was giggling and both went to Payal for pari's vaccination.

Both went to Payal's cabin and when she saw the little baby in Khushi's arms her eyes twinkled and she had a bright smile which wad noticed by Arnav and he felt a ping in his heart.

Payal was seeing Tara for the first time and even Tara was seeing her for the first time but she squealed and went to Payal without any fuss which shocked Khushi because it took 3 months for her to become friends with Pari.

Payal: oh so this is our Pari about whom Khushi and chote were taking about said Payal while tickling Pari earning giggles from her.

Arnav: ji, di this is Tara Akki bhai's daughter. Turning to Pari, Pari she is your new doctor Payal aunty. Say hello to her.

Tara: hello aunty, yesh am chachu, kuki, papa and everyone's Pari but am not your Pari she told in a serious tone.

Hearing her all got sad but the next word that she spoke made everyone shocked to core.

Tara: I am not your Pari but you are my Pari and I will call you Pari because you are soo beautiful than kuki. she told in a serious tone.

Hearing this Payal laughed and Khushi pouted.

Payal: so what should I call you? Can I call you angel?

Tara: antel.... yesh. She squealed.

Payal: ok angel come let's give you vaccination after that I will give you choco. Looking at Arnav, chote, Mr ASR didn't come, you told he will come today for her vaccination.

Arnav shook his head sadly.

Payal: oh.. it's ok she has you both with her so she will not be scared. Are you scared my angel, she asked Pari.

Tara: no antel not scared my Pari give inju, so antel happy, she blabbered in her baby voice.

Khushi: Aww, Pari forgot her kuki when she saw jiji am sad, she pouted

Tara: noo Pari love kuki but she loves her Pari more now.

Hearing this Arnav and Payal laughed and Khushi just pouted. Looking at her Arnav went to her and pecked her cheeks making Khushi wide her eyes and Payal and Pari laughing at them.

Payal: come you both hold Pari let me get her vaccines she told to Arnav and Khushi.

All the while when Payal was giving vaccination Tara was sitting quietly and didn't even cry because Payal was continuously talking to her and she didn't even know that her vaccination was over.

Payal: good girl angel your vaccination is over and here is your promised choco, she gave a small chocolate to Tara. Now you can go with your chachu to home.

Tara: oh.. i want to be with my Pari, she pouted.

All were shocked to hear this as Tara never went to anybody let alone stay with them for more than 2 minutes but here she is crying she wants to be with Payal.

Arnav: Pari, your Pari has lots of work and  I will bring you another day when she don't have much work ok.

Tara: noo I want to be with pari. She started crying.

Arnav looked at Payal, she signed with her eyes.

Payal: angel please go with your chachu. Today I have to see lots of kids like you to give vaccination for them. Then only they will become strong like you. When I am free I will tell your chachu so he can bring you here to play with me.

Tara: sachi, you will play with me.

Payal nodded her head and smiled.

Tara: thank you Pari.. lob you.. she beamed and turned to Arnav and said, chalo chachu.

Arnav: thanks di, I will drop her and come and am taking Khushi with me as we don't have much patients today.

Payal: ok chote and bye angel.

Once they were out of her cabin, Payal closed her eyes and tears started to flow from them. Just then Arnav came there and wiped her tears, she looked at him shocked.

Arnav; I know my di will cry, that is why I came back telling Khushi that I forgot to take my keys and took the keys from the table which he purposefully had kept there.

Payal just smiled at him with tearful eyes

Arnav: di don't worry, one day you will have all the happiness in this world. Payal just nodded her head. He said bye to her and left from there.

I know di, you are in pain and I also know that my Pari will be the one to erase your pain and fill your life with happiness, thought Arnav.

Note:
     Hi all, thank you for your immense support.

Here Tara is called as Pari by all her family members including Khushi but Payal calls her as angel. Also Tara calls Payal as Pari.
Hope there is no confusion in this.

Happy reading.