chapter 6

Gupta house:

Payal was waiting for Khushi and Arnav. Khushi and Arnav came inside the house with a huge smile on their face, seeing this Payal asked them,

Payal: chote what is the matter that you both smile like you have won an award.

Khushi: jiji, even you will be so happy after listening to what I have to say, saying this she blushed.

Payal looked at Arnav who is blushing as well, now she understood that something serious happened at RM that these two are happy. She thought of asking khushi about it and said

Payal: ok Khushi telling me what is the happy news that you both are blushing.

Arnav: di first can we have something am hungry and so is Khushi. He looked at Khushi and she just nodded her head.

Payal: shocked, you both didn't have your dinner yet, I thought you will go for a dinner date, she teased.

Arnav: we know our pyari di won't have her food without her Khushi so we came back straight from RM. Now please feed us we are soooo hungry, he pouted.

Payal: ok, you both go and wash your hands and come I have kept everything ready.

After having dinner, all three sat in the living room and Arnav thought this would be the right time to tell Payal what his family has told, so he looked at Payal and said,

Arnav: di, bhai and others have asked you to come to RM on Sunday for lunch with Khushi so they can discuss about our marriage to you.

Hearing this Payal was so happy that she hugged both Khushi and Arnav and said,

Payal: chote such a big news. Sure I will come with this pagal. But chote you know right we don't have any other family members. What will your bhai and others say if they come to know about it.

Khushi: jiji I already told them about it, and you know what happened, Akash bhai hugged me and told that now they are our family.

Payal was happy that her little sister will get a very good family as her in laws. A lovable husband who can do anything for her, and now an elder brother in the form of mighty ASR who will do anything for his family. She looked at Khushi and then at Arnav who was talking in the phone and said a silent prayer to keep her sister and her chote always happy.

Arnav: ok di and kuki am leaving it's already late bye and don't forget about Sunday di.

Payal just smiled at him. After all her work was over she went to her and Khushi's room and saw her baby sister sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. She was really happy for her sister but she knew she won't get that kind of happiness for herself. A lone tear escaped her eyes just then her phone beeped and she saw it was a message from Arnav. After reading it she had a small smile and she knew she will never be alone if her chote is with her.

Another update.

Like and comment

Happy reading..