chapter 18

Days are passing. Arnav and Khushi have gone for their one month honeymoon to paris. Back at RM, the bond between Pari and Payal has increased and now Pari needs Payal for everything.  Akash and Payal's friendship also is steady and they are spending more time with pari together.  It was one such Saturday afternoon where Payal and Pari were playing with her toys and Akash was watching them. Mami could see the longing in Akash's eyes towards Payal and she could also see the love in Payal's eyes towards Akash.  Mami was wondering how to ask about this to Akash. She called Akash,

Mami: Akash can you come to my room for a few minutes I want to talk to you.

Akash nodded and went from there with Mami. In mami's room,

Mami: Akash beta, can I ask you something will you tell the truth.

Akash nodded his head. He guessed mami may ask him about Payal and his feelings towards her.

Mami: Akash, do you love Payal, did you confess your feelings to her. I can see love in your eyes. I can also see love in her eyes as well.

At this Akash shook his head no,

Akash: you are right as well as wrong mami, it is true that I love Payal. But I am afraid to confess it. But you are wrong mami, she doesnt love me. He said sadly.

Mami laughed at this, anyone around them can see the love in Payal's eyes for him, but he is not able to see it, mami thought

Mami: my dear ASR, if you look at Payal as Akash and not as ASR you can see love in her eyes. But I guess you don't know that yet.

Akash: what do you mean mami, I am Akash only when I am with my loved ones, you know that,

Mami: yes you are Akash to us, but you look at Payal as ASR, a mighty business man and friend of Payal, just look at her as our old Akash who can read others eyes.

Saying so mami went from there, Akash sat there and thought, was I really looking at her in my ASR mode, was mami right. I should look into her eyes and see what I see there. Then I would be able to confess my love.

Akash then went and sat with Payal and Pari and watched them playing. He could feel Payal stealing glances at him. When he looked at her he saw something that he didn't saw till now. Her love towards him. He was able to read her eyes and saw the love she had for him. He was happy.

Now I understood what mami meant. I have to confess my love to her fast and then see what will happen, thought Akash with a smile. Just then Payal called him,

Payal: Akash ji, can you take care of Pari. I have night duty today and I have to leave in another half an hour.

Akash nodded but then thought he has to confess his feelings now itself. So he said,

Akash: Payal, can I speak to you for a moment. I will ask mami to take care of Pari.

Payal looked at him confused, but still nodded.  He took her to his room

Akash: Payal I know, this is not how it should be said and I won't force you to anything but I thought I should tell this to you.

Payal looked at him blankly, Akash sighed, he took Payal's hands in his and said,

Akash: Payal, I... I love you. I know you also love me but you won't accept it, but I won't force you. I felt I should tell you this now and I don't know why I felt like that but it's the truth I love you and I want you to be a part of mine and pari's life forever.

Payal just stared at Akash with tears in her eyes and said,

Payal: you are wrong Akash ji, I don't love you, I cannot and I will not. I am sorry, you please take care of Pari. I am leaving, saying so she ran from there with tears in her eyes.

Akash looked at her retreating figure and sighed.  I don't know why you are not ready to face your fears Payal. I wish I could take your pain and fears away. We need you Payal.

I am sorry Akash, I too love you but I am not the right person for you, thought Payal sadly.

Another update. So finally Akash confessed his love. I know you all expected a proposal kind, but I will surely add that as well.

Like and comment

Happy reading