chapter 11

Payal and Arnav were walking through the corridors of the hospital and Arnav noticed that his di was silent and thinking about something. He called to her,

Arnav: di...di, what happened what are you thinking so deeply.

Payal: chote, can I ask you something. Arnav just nodded, is your brother always like this, I mean arrogant and rude.

Arnav just looked at her and shook his head no.

Arnav: it's a long story di, can we go to cafeteria and have dinner, I will tell you then.

Payal nodded her head and both went to cafeteria and sat with their food.

Arnav: bhai was not like this, he was caring, naughty and happy. But everything changed two years back.

Payal looked at him and nodded to continue,

Arnav: bhai was happily married to Lavanya bhabi. It was an arranged marriage. Bhabi was mami's friend's daughter. They were so in love. After 5 years they gave us the good news. Bhabi's pregnancy. All were very happy, bhai was on cloud nine. But... 

Payal looked at him and saw tears in his eyes. She held his hand and asked to continue.

Arnav: bhabi had complications in her pregnancy, but she was not ready to abort the child even though her life was in danger. We all took care of her but she passed away giving birth to Pari in this same hospital. Bhai was devastated. He changed after that and never smiled or talked to anyone. That is also the reason why he doesn't come for pari's vaccinations because he blames himself for bhabi's death. I don't know how he was able to stay here for a whole night when Pari was admitted.

Arnav looked at Payal and saw tears in her eyes. She just smiled at him. He continued

Arnav: I saw my old bhai that day at home when Khushi hugged him. I am sure bhai is changing and Khushi is a reason for that but only a person who loves him turly can change him completely and I hope someone will come to his life very soon.

Payal just nodded and changed the topic.

Payal: ok chote come let's go, it's already late and I have to go for rounds now.

She just walked away from there but Arnav was able to see the change in her face and he understood that she is thinking about bhai.

Why did I feel sad when chote talked about another woman in Akash ji's life. Why did I feel something when I am with Akash ji. No Payal he deserves a nice girl in his life and that girl is not you. You cannot feel anything for anyone let alone Akash ji. Payal thought sadly and continued her rounds.

I know di, you feel something for bhai and I can see that in bhai's eyes as well. I hope you both will be together and you will be able to understand your feelings towards each other soon, thought Arnav

Hello all, another short chapter.

Like and comment

Happy reading