chapter 19

Hello all, sorry for the delay in writing.  Thank you everyone for the support so far. Here is another update   enjoy....

It's been two weeks since Akash confessed his love to Payal and from then on she has started to avoid him. She still stays at RM and takes care of Pari as usual but when ever Akash tries to talk to her, she just avoids him. Arnav and Khushi are back from their honeymoon. All could see the tension between Akash and Payal.  Arnav decided to talk to Akash about this.

Arnav: bhai, can I talk to you alone in your study.

Akash nodded his head. He knew his chote wanted to know what happened between him and Payal. He also wanted to talk to him. In Akash's study, Arnav looked at his brother, he had dark circle under his eyes and he looks tired.

Arnav: bhai, are you fine. What happened to you, you look tired as well.

Akash: chote, I have to discuss two things with you, one, I confessed my love to Payal and.. she has been avoiding me since then. Second, I am getting calls with threats telling they will kidnap and kill Payal.

Arnav looked at his bhai shocked,

Arnav: bhai, what are you saying, who is threatening the great ASR and how did they know about Payal di.

Akash: chote, do you remember Shyam Verma...

Arnav: hmm, the person who lost his contract to you and threatened you.

Akash nodded and signed. He did a background check on Shyam and what he came to know was shocking and he knows Shyam is capable of doing what he tells. That is what has worried him more.

Akash: chote, Shyam is capable of what he tells and am scared chote, I don't want to lose Payal also chote, Akash's voice came as a whisper.

Arnav: don't worry bhai, everything will be fine. I will keep an eye on di.

Akash: I know chote. But I need to tell you one more thing. Shyam is the person behind the accident that happened to Payal five years back which killed Rahul.

Arnav stared at this brother as if he was an alien. How are his di and Shyam related and if so then what about Khushi. Is her life in danger as well. Akash was looking at his brother he understood what he was thinking.

Akash: don't worry chote, Khushi is not involved in this. Whatever it is it is between Payal, Rahul and Shyam.  Can you please talk to her about this. She is not even ready to look at me.

Arnav: yes bhai, I will talk to di. And don't worry she will open up to you. I know about her.

Akash just sighed. He was worried about Payal and he wanted her to accept him and believe in him. He was in deep thoughts when his phone rang. He got furious when he heard the otherside person's talk. Arnav looked at his brother and prayed for his di. Akash threw the phone in anger.

Arnav: bhai, what happened who was in the call.

Akash just stared at him. A lone tear escaped from his eyes. Arnav was shocked to see this.

Sorry this is a small update.

Thank you

Like and comment

Happy reading