chapter 20

Hello all, I would like to thank one of my readers mayamaduvanthi for this amazing plot idea. Now on the basis of her suggestions I am writing this kidnapping plot. Thank you once again for this amazing idea.

Now to continue the story.

Somewhere in outskirts of Delhi. Payal opened her eyes and looked around. The place was unfamiliar to her. How did I come here and where is that lady who told me about her daughter being not well, thought Payal looking here and there. Just then the door to her room opened and the same lady entered in. Payal looked at her.

Lady: hello Dr. Payal how are you. You will be wondering why you are here.

Payal just looked at her.

Lady: my name is Neena, my daughter is fit and fine, but is with that person who asked me to kidnap you. I am sorry, I did this for my daughter.

Payal just looked at her and nodded. She could see a mother's pain in Neena's eyes. She sighed and asked,

Payal: who is that person Neena and where am I. What does that person want from me.

Neena: am sorry Payal but I cannot tell you who that is. He told me he will come and meet you till then you have to be here and I could not help you as my daughter is with him.

Payal: it's ok Neena I can understand, I hope your daughter is fine and fit.

Neena looked at Payal and thought, she is kidnapped and held captive by me, but still she is worried about my daughter. What is she made of and why does he want such a kind and beautiful woman. I wish someone comes and helps her.

AR designs:

Akash was shouting at Aman

Akash: what are you saying Aman, it's been 24 hours and you are not able to find her location, Why do I even keep you with me.

Arnav looked at his brother, he has seen Akash getting angry but he never saw him this angry. Love can make you crazy, but the pain of loosing your loved one can make you even crazier. He sighed

Arnav: bhai, just calm down and think. Shouting at Aman will not help you. He is trying his best and don't worry we will find her.

Akash looked at his chote with a defeated sigh. Arnav is right, he has to think calmly but the fear of loosing Payal is not allowing him to think straight.

Akash: I am sorry Aman, the fear of loosing Payal made me shout at you. I know you are doing your best to find her but.... he couldn't complete the sentence.

Aman looked at his boss and smiled. He have never seen Akash like this. Akash was always composed and never showed his emotions after Lavanya's death. He thanked Payal in his heart for coming in Akash's life.

Aman: it's ok boss, I can understand. Don't worry I will not let anything happen to Payal. I will inform our team to check in and around of Delhi.

Akash and Arnav nodded their heads. Just then Arnav got a call, he looked at his phone and whispered Khushi. Akash looked at Arnav. He signed him to take the call.

Arnav: yes Khushi tell me, what happened

Khushi: Arnav did you get any information about jiji, I am scared what if something happens to her. She was crying very badly.

Akash: Khushi, don't worry your jiji will be safe and will be back in the next 48 hours. It's a promise by your bhai and he cut the call.

Arnav and Aman looked at each and at Akash.

Arnav: bhai what are you saying.  We don't even know where she is and how will we find her in 48 hours.

Akash smirked at them. Aman understood his boss has a wicked plan.

Akash: yes chote, we don't know where she is but I can guess who kidnapped her and now I am going to hunt him and make him suffer the same way he made me suffer.

Outskirts of Delhi where Payal is kept:

Payal looked around and saw someone coming to her room. Just then the lights were switched on and she gasped at the person standing in front of her.

Payal: Shyam Verma.......

Hello all, next update.

Like and comment

Happy reading.