chapter 17

After the wedding all had dinner and it was time for Khushi's grihapravesh. Mami did all the rituals and asked Khushi to enter the house and go to room. When Khushi's rituals were over Payal came and said,

Payal: ok mami ji, I will take leave now. I have to go to Gupta house.

All were shocked, Khushi with teary eyes asked,

Khushi: jiji, can't you stay here with me. I don't want you to go away.

Payal: smiling, Khushi this is your in-laws place, how can I stay here with you. You have your Arnav with you now.

This will be soon your in laws house too Payal if only I could convince you, murmured Akash which was heard by Arnav and he gave a teasing smile to Akash who glared at him.

Arnav: di, you are right, you cannot stay at Khushi's in laws place. All looked at him shocked, but he continued you can stay here as my sister right.

Payal and Khushi had tears in their eyes. Akash gave a grateful smile to his brother. Arnav looked at his brother and signed we need to talk with his eyes. Akash just nodded his head. This exchange was noticed by Khushi and she decided to talk to Arnav about it later. Payal looked at everyone, all had smiles on their face letting her know that she was welcome to stay here.

Payal: thank you chote, but will all be ok with this. I don't think I should stay here with you all.

Just then she heard Pari crying. In these days Payal started considering Pari as hers and when she heard pari's cry she rushed to Akash's room and started to console the crying baby and rocked her back to sleep. Akash and others were watching this from the door.

Arnav: di, atleast for Pari, you stay with us. I know you love Pari and she also loves you, she will be happy that her Pari ma is staying with her. Payal was holding the baby, she looked at the sleeping baby on her shoulder and others. She sighed and said,

Payal: ok chote, I will stay here itself but only for Pari am doing this.

All nodded at her, Arnav looked at his brother who thanked him with his eyes. Payal laid the sleeping baby on her cot, mami showed her the guest room. All retired to their rooms.

Khushi entered her room, it was decorated beautifully and she sat on the bed thinking. When Arnav came inside he saw Khushi in deep thought and went and sat beside her.

Arnav: so, Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada what have made your face into thinking mode. It is our first night, I thought you will be shy and blushing When you look at me, but looks like you are in deep thoughts.

Khushi: Arnav I was thinking about jiji, I wish Akash bhai confess his love fast so that she will be happy. I saw a motherly instinct towards Pari in her. I know she will be a great mother to Pari.

Arnav: I know Khushi, even I feel the same, don't worry about anything I will talk to bhai tomorrow,  but now I think we have other works to do, he said huskily to her. Khushi just blushed and hide her face in his chest.

(sorry am not good in writing the first night scene, I will leave it to your imagination)

In Akash's room, he was twisting and turning in his bed. He was not able to sleep. How he wished to confess his love to Payal and make her his, but he knew it won't be easy as Payal was adamant. In Payal's room the situation was same. She wished to confess her love to Akash but it is her fear that stops her. She fears that Akash won't want her because of her condition, she fears mama and mami won't accept her. Only if she knew..

Hi all another update. Sorry for the delay. From next chapter onwards I will concentrate more on payansh. Hope it will be ok.

Like and comment

Happy reading