chapter 29

RM mansion was filled with laughter and happiness as there is going to be another wedding soon... All were preparing for the wedding and our Pari was the happiest as she would be able to see her papa's wedding. All were sitting in the living room discussing about the wedding when suddenly Khushi asked Payal,

Khushi: jiji, which colour saree will you wear for your engagement.

Payal looked at her and everyone else and said,

Payal: hmmm.... I think we could have a small wedding and no engagement. After that accident I had no hope of getting married. So I wished that if someone was ready to marry a girl like me, then I would have my wedding in a mandir.

She looked at everyone and then at Akash who had a smile on his face. He looked at Khushi and saw her face was dull. He understood the reason for it.

Akash: oh..ho.. Khushi, if your jiji doesn't want a grand wedding what can we do, we will make your baby shower grand. Don't be sad for not able to eat delicious food.

All looked at Akash as to what he was blabbering but when they saw Khushi they understood the situation and Payal felt guilty for bringing that topic again. She looked at Akash and Arnav sadly.

Khushi: bhai, if I want delicious food, then my big brother and dear husband will make it for me right...bhai and Arnav.

Both Arnav and Akash looked at each other and then at Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi why are you bringing me into this, bhai will cook for you and I think his would be wife can help him right bhabiii...

Payal: oh my dear brother why are you including me in this, she asked you to make right you both can prepare.

Like this all started to argue between themselves about who is going to make delicious food for our Khushi. Hearing all these noise Pari woke from her sleep and started to cry..

Khushi: STOP... you all woke my Pari and as a punishment you all are going to make today's dinner and that too mine and Pari's favorite food. Till then I am going to take rest with my Pari.

Saying this Khushi went from there. As she was climbing the stairs, she stopped and turned and said,

Khushi: and bhai, I know you purposefully started this fight to divert my mind from that incident and I am happy I got a brother like you, saying this she went to Pari's room.

All looked at Akash with pride who had tears in his eyes. Mami, looked at her family and prayed to God to keep them safe and happy always.

Another update.  Sorry for small chapter.

Small question.  Do you wish to continue this story as happy and smooth or do you all prefer a twist with some villain.  Your opinion matters.

Happy reading

Like and comment...