chapter 5

Arnav, Khushi and Tara came back to RM and when mami and mama saw them they were shocked because Tara was laughing and playing instead of crying as she usually does after vaccination.

Mama: what happened to our Pari she is so happy, is it because she met her kuki that she forgot to cry for vaccination.

Tara: no I met Pari today so happy.

All were confused and looked at both Arnav and Khushi. Khushi went and took blessings from mama and mami.

Khushi: actually Arnav changed her pediatrician and after seeing her new pediatrician she is behaving like this, not because of me she pouted.

All laughed at her. Then suddenly they heard a car honk. Akash came inside,  Tara ran to him and said,

Tara: papa.... Pari got her inju but didn't cry.

Akash scooped his daughter in his arms and smiled at her and kissed her making her giggle. Khushi was shocked to see this side of the mighty ASR who never smiled in front of others.

Khushi: bhai (she calls Akash as bhai), why didn't you come to hospital, jiji asked about you.

Akash raised his eyebrows at Khushi questioning who is the jiji that she is talking about. When Khushi saw this she looked at Arnav who had a sheepish smile.

Arnav: sorry kuki. I forgot to tell bhai that your jiji is pari's new pediatrician. Turning to Akash, bhai, Khushi's jiji is pari's new pediatrician from now onwards and her name is Payal.

Hearing this Akash just nodded his head and went to his room to freshen up and change. Mama and Mami took Pari to garden where she can play leaving the two love birds together.

Khushi: Dr Arnav, can you tell me what is this all about. How can you forget such an important matter. She glared at him.

Arnav looked here and there and when he saw that both were alone he went near to her and whispered,

Arnav: my dear what to do when I think about you I forget everything else saying so he smirked looking at Khushi's expression.

Akash was coming down the stairs when he saw both of the in their own world. He felt a pang in his heart but he was happy for his chote and thought something and went to garden without their notice, where he met mama and mami.

Akash: mama, mami I think this is the right time for chote's marriage. We all know how much Khushi and chote love each other. I think it's time that we get them married. What do you say?

Both looked at Akash and nodded their head.

Mami: excitedly, let me talk to Khushi to bring her family here for lunch this Sunday, then we will talk about their marriage.

Mami, mama and Akash went inside with pari to see the love birds in their own world.

Mama: ahem...  love birds can you please come from your LA LA land so we can talk to you.

Both Khushi and Arnav blushed.

Akash: chote it's high time that you get married, so we want Khushi ji to bring her family this Sunday so we can talk to them about your marriage. Is that fine Khushi ji.

Both Khushi and Arnav looked at each other. Akash saw a sad expression on her face and asked

Akash: what happened Khushi ji dont you want to get married.

Khushi looked at him and shook her head. Akash was angry and was about to shout at her for playing with his chote's feelings when her next words gave him a shock.

Khushi: I don't have a family bhai except my jiji, she said sadly.

All were silent. None of them expected that the ever so bubbly and crazy Khushi dont have a family except her sister. Akash felt bad, he had started to accept Khushi as his sister so he felt this is the right time to say it.

Akash: Khushi ji, from now onwards don't say you don't have a family. We are your family now and I consider you as my younger sister.

Hearing this Khushi ran and hugged Akash, everyone were shocked to see this and thought he will get angry at her for hugging him but Akash just hugged her back and smiled a genuine simle after two long years. All were happy and the happiest person was Arnav as he was able to see his old bhai coming back.

Akash: ok Khushi ji, bring your jiji on Sunday then we will discuss about your marriage with her.

Khushi: ok bhai, but please call me as Khushi as I am your sister now.

Akash just smiled and nodded his head.

Arnav: chalo, kuki di will be waiting for you and it's getting late. You know na she won't have food without you.

Arnav all looking at him strangely.

Mami: Arnav beta who is this di

Arnav: oh I forgot,  Khushi's jiji Payal. I call her as di as she is elder to me. She is pari's new pediatrician and you know what bhai, Pari didn't even cry when di was giving her vaccination.

All nodded their head. Khushi took blessings from mama and mami and hugged Akash and went with Arnav to her house.

Like and comment please.

Happy reading.