chapter 2

Gupta house:

A girl in early 30s is seen cooking in the kitchen and shouting to another girl to get up. She is wearing a pink colour salwar kameez and is looking beautiful. She is none other than Dr Payal, pediatrician by profession and like a mother to her younger sister.

Payal: Khushi get up and get ready right now. We are getting late and don't you remember Arnav is bringing Pari to hospital for vaccination. Don't you want to see her.

Just then another beautiful girl wearing a blue color salwar kameez comes near her and says

Khushi: oh jiji why are you shouting like this see am all ready to go to hospital. How can I miss to see my Pari, she pouted.

Payal: for that we have to go to hospital first. Chalo have your breakfast and we will leave.

Khushi: jee my pyari jiji.

Even though Payal was seen talking happily to Khushi if you look at her carefully we can see a sadness in her eyes a pain that only she knows and from the past one month Arnav too. She considers Arnav as her brother more than Khushi's lover and calls him as chote like his family members and when he saw her crying one day near the hospital garden he confronted her and thus she had to tell him the truth that she didn't even tell her own little sister.

She was lost in her thoughts when Khushi called her

Khushi: jiji, jiji what happened I am calling you for past few minutes why are you not responding, are you not well?

Payal: oh my pyari Khushi please calm down am fine and was thinking about Pari.

She lied. Hearing pari's name, Khushi jumped from her seat and started to drag Payal out of the house saying they are late. Payal just laughed seeing her antics.

So what is Payal's secret that she doesn't want to share with Khushi.

Please like and vote.