chapter 8

Dreams hospital:

Khushi came inside the hospital with breakfast and coffee for Arnav and Akash. Payal called her in the morning to inform her about Pari and asked her to bring them food. When Khushi was going towards pari's room she saw Payal coming outside and asked,

Khushi: di how is Pari now. Where are Arnav and bhai?

Payal: Khushi Pari is fine now, but sleeping due to the medicine that I gave her. She was crying the whole night and ASR and chote were taking care of her. They are sleeping in her room. You go and give food to them and tell them I will come after 2 hours and check on Pari.

Khushi: ok jiji. But what about your food. You didn't have anything in the night also. I have brought food for you also. You come and have then go.

Payal. No Khushi, I have to go now. I will have my food afterwards you go and give them food. It's already 10am.

Khushi: hmm, as you say, I know you are stubborn and only your chote can make you have food. I will send him. You go now, she pouted.

Payal just laughed at her sister and went from there to check on other patients. She was tired and felt bad seeing Pari in that condition. She knew she felt some connection with the baby and knew it was not good as it can create havoc in her heart. When she saw Akash's state, she was sad and felt something but she know she shouldn't feel anything like that for him or any other person. She sighed and continued her work.

Pari's room,

Khushi went inside and saw the two men and the baby sleeping peacefully. Arnav was on the couch, Akash was sleeping with pari on the bed. She went and woke Arnav.

Khushi: Arnav get up, it's 10am and I have got breakfast for you and bhai.

Hearing this both Arnav and Akash got up and went to freshen up. When Akash came back, he was looking as if searching for someone which was noticed by Arnav. He understood his bhai was looking for Payal and decide to ask the same to Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi were is Payal di, she was here only right and how did you know we are here?

Hearing Payal's name, Akash looked at Khushi and now he understood that Payal was Khushi's sister and the doctor that he saw yesterday.

Khushi: jiji called me in the morning and informed me about Pari being admitted here and you both staying here. She told me to bring breakfast for both of you. She has gone for rounds and told she will be back to check on Pari.

Akash felt something inside him when he heard that Payal has asked her sister to bring food for them. But he just brushed it off. He was wondering whether she had her food or not but was hesitant to ask. As if reading his mind Arnav asked,

Arnav: did di have anything Khushi?

Khushi shook her head as no.

Khushi: you know right she usually skips her breakfast when she has night duty and you would always force feed her, she complained.

Hearing her complain about her sister both Arnav and Akash let out a chuckle. Akash was surprised that his chote would do something like that so he asked,

Akash: really chote, you would literally force feed her.

Khushi: yes bhai, jiji always skips her breakfast and Arnav will drag her to cafeteria and feed her like she is some baby. I feel so jealous of her, she said

Akash: don't worry Khushi from now onwards I will feed you and let's make chote jealous, he winked at her.

Arnav was happy seeing the change in his bhai and silently thanked Khushi in his heart. Just then Payal came inside the room and saw the mighty ASR smiling at her baby sister and talking nicely with her. She was lost in her thoughts when Arnav shook her and asked raising an eyebrow. She just shook her head and went near Pari to check on her. After checking she turned and told to Akash,

Payal: Mr ASR Pari is fine now, and her fever is also reduced. You can take her home in the afternoon but she needs rest and give her only liquid food. Also you have to give her medicines.

Akash: sure and thank you Dr Payal. Umm and call me Akash.

Payal was shocked and she just nodded her head and started to go from there when Arnav stopped her,

Arnav: di, did you have your breakfast?

Payal: no chote, I will have afterwards. Arnav just dragged her to the table and started feeding her the food.

Khushi: see bhai, this is what I told.

Akash just smiled at Khushi and shook his head. As Payal was about to finish her breakfast, Pari got up and started to cry. Akash scooped her and tried to calm her.

Another update,  sorry for the delay.

Enjoy reading

Like and comment