chapter 30

Hello, lovely readers, am back.... sorry for the delay, as my kids had holidays I was busy with them and was not able to write. But I will try to update... sorry once again. And thank you for the support you all are showing.  13k reads ... so back to the story...

Marriage day

It was the Marriage day and everyone were at the temple to witness the union of Akash and Payal. Akash and Payal got married with the blessings of god and all elders and came back home. Mami welcomed the new bride with all the rituals and asked everyone to take rest until she prepares dinner for everyone.

Akash came to his room to see Payal standing near the window looking at the sky. He looked at Pari who was sleeping peacefully in her cot. He went to her and hugged her from back. Payal stiffed but relaxed after knowing it was Akash. Akash was hugging her and looking at the moon when he felt drops on his hand. He tured Payal and looked. He was shocked to see her crying.

Akash: Payal, why are you crying... did I do something, he looked at her like a small kid.

Payal: she shook her head no, and said.. I...I am so happy today. I never thought this day will come in my life. I never thought someone will love me this much that they are ready to not worry about the defect I have. She cried hugging him.

Akash: Payal, love doesn't see about all that, what love sees is if it has the capability to make someone strong. My love for you made me strong. I was broken beyond repair after Lavanya's death, but after seeing you, loving you I became strong.

Payal: I love you Akash...

Akash: i know... wait what did you say... come again

Payal(smiling): I said I love you...

Akash: that I heard, after that what did you say.. he knew she called his name without ji... but he wanted to confirm it.

Mami( knocking the door): Akash, Payal come dinner is ready.

They both looked at the door and at each other. By this time Pari also woke up. Payal went to Pari and took her in her hand. She looked at Akash and said,

Payal: what did I say... Akash... She ran from there with a giggling Pari in her hand.

Akash shook his head, smiling. How many times he had told her to not call his name with ji.. but she always had some excuses but when he heard his name without ji from her, it did something to him and he knew he had fallen again for her. He also went down to have dinner with a cute smile on his face. Dinner time was full of teasing and laughing for both the brothers.  Pari was enjoying everything. Mami had tears in her eyes. It had been 3 years that her family enjoyed a dinner like this. She looked at both her daughter-in-laws and blessed them in her mind.

Another update..sorry it is small.. I may end this story in another two or three chapters.. thinking about how to end.. suggestions are always welcome.

Happy reading

Like and comment