chapter 1

RM (Raizada Mansion):

A man is sleeping peacefully and a small smile forms on his lips as a small hand cups his face and gives a kiss to him.

Man: oh my Pari what a way to wake up yaar.

Girl: papa up, it's late. Cooes the baby in her baby voice.

Man: ok my Pari. You play with the toys by that time I will freshen up and come.

He gets up from the bed and goes to washroom to get ready for the day. He is none other than the mighty, arrogant Akash Singh Raizada aka ASR. He becomes a soft person only in front of his daughter that is his Pari. He gets ready fast and goes to Pari who is playing with her toys.

Akash: come Pari let's go down and have food. Papa has to go to office. You should be a good girl and don't trouble dadu and dadi ok.

Tara ( pari's actual name): yesh papa. Lob you.

Akash: love you too.

Akash goes down with her to the dining room and sees his parents and wishes them a good morning with a nod.

Tara: daduuuu, papa put me down I want to go to dadu.

Akash puts her down and she runs to her dadu and Manohar picks her up.

Manohar: good morning my Pari.

Tara: good morning.

Just then a handsome man comes there wearing a doctor's coat and a stethoscope around his neck and wishes everyone good morning. Seeing that man our cutie pie jumps from her dadu's hand and runs to him.

Tara: chachuuu.

Arnav: good morning my lovely Pari. (Turning to Akash) bhai today we have to give vaccination for Pari.

Akash just nodded. Just then they heard a cry from Pari.

Tara: no no no inju pleashe. Pari don't want it. Papa tell chachu Pari is scared.

Akash: Pari look at me beta, if you get your vaccination Pari and papa will go for ice cream.

Arnav: bhai no ice cream on vaccination day please. Pari we will meet your kuki there and I will give you choco.

Tara: sachi we will meet kuki and I will get choco. Turning to Akash no I ceam papa.

Everyone in the family knows about arnav and Khushi's relationship and they are happy for them so everyone knows who Arnav was talking about when he said kuki as Tara has given that name to her.

After everyone had breakfast Akash went to office and Arnav went to hospital after telling Akash that her appointment with pediatrician is at 1.30 in the afternoon.