Chapter 11

Felix took another sip of his coffee. He was rather impressed with what he was seeing. The drawings were amazing despite the fact that they didn't look completely finished. If she were to make and sell these designs, they would be a hit. He flipped through random pages until a he came across a page that had only writing on it and no pictures. It was at the end of the book and was written upside down.

'Strange,' Felix thought as he flipped the book around, 'why is there writing like this?'

he read the subheading on the top corner of the page. It just said RANT and had some over the top underlining.

Lila came back and I didn't think I would be in the position that I'm in. Never did I think things would go this far. I never EVER would have imagined that I'd be shunned and beaten for things that I didn't do.

'What on earth?...' Felix thought

Alya, Kim and Alix are the worst when it comes to the physical side of things. They don't hold back. But their kicks and punches hurt just as bad as their words. Had they held in some of these feelings towards me for some time or something? Have they always thought I was fat, stupid, ugly, a slut and so on? The only thing I can thank Lila for is showing me who my true friends are. They dropped me the moment something new came into the picture. Maybe I was never really part of it, to begin with, like I thought I was.

I would never have expected to become besties with Chloe considering our history. And I also became much closer with Kagami after she found out what's been going on and how that idiot of an Agreste is allowing it all to happen. To think the three of us ever had a crush on that spineless coward. To think I was even in love with him! 

It's so crazy to me how one day I'm smiling and laughing with the whole class and the next I'm an outcast who gets physically and verbally abused. I've had to stop myself from getting akumatized 16 times now.

Felix felt a shiver run up his spine as he continued to read. Every she wrote just seemed to worsen. And he read some of the lies that this Lila girl had told and Felix was appalled to find out that she was in a class filled with brainless fools. How could people simply fall for pretty words like that? Google is literally free. 

Every week Hawkmoth sends one to me but I can't give in. Paris would be doomed if that were to happen. He must have a plan of some kind because why would he keep sensing akumas if I constantly reject him? Then again, it seems like he'll do anything to get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous and-

Felix decided that he'd seen enough and quickly shut the book. He let out a breath that he didn't realise he was holding. Out of nowhere a flood of guilt washed over him. He's not sure why he's feeling this way. Or maybe he does.

This is what she's been hiding from them all along? To think she's gone through this much but she looks happy all the time. Not even her anger lasts that long when they argue. It's evident that she had also been crying while writing these things. He then thought about the other day when he called her a liar and how her demeanour changed for a split second. He didn't mean anything deep behind it but now that he thinks about it, it must have something to do with that liar from her old school. And just how long ago did she write this?

And his damn cousin. Adrien Agreste. To think he was related to someone like that fool. There was a reason he fought his mother against going to the same school as Adrien. Reading this added another reason to his list. 

Felix got up and headed back to his room, leaving the sketchbook where he found it. He had a lot to think about.

>>>>𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖: ℍ𝕒𝕨𝕜𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕙'𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕣<<<<

"How exactly am I supposed to help get Marinette akumatized if she isn't even attending my school anymore?" Lila asked with a frustrated tone, "And what is the point?"

"She will be the one to bring me the Miraculous. It should be slightly easier now that Chat Noir is no longer active meaning that Ladybug most likely carries the ring with her since both the ladybug and cat miraculous must be out at the same time,"

Lila looked rather annoyed. What was so special about that girl? She doesn't get it, "but why is it her? Why not me? I could get you the miraculous!"

Hawkmoyth clicked his tongue, "how many opportunities have I given you to do so Rossi?"

Lila opened her mouth but shut it when she didn't have anything to say back because he wasn't wrong. She'd been akumatized a few times now and caused akumas but all have failed.

"But if you must know why it's Miss Dupain-Cheng, it's because she is strong. no one else has resisted an akuma as many times as she has over the years. the moment I catch her, she will not fail me. This is I know,"

Lila glared out of her window, feeling a little annoyed.

Hawkmoth was silent for a moment before continuing, "Ladybug and her partners' powers have increased. They have more power which is why I have had to increase my akumas powers. Regardless, they don't have what it takes and I am running out of time,"

"Tch. And Marinette does," Lila commented, glaring out of the window.

"Exactly. But do not feel so low Rossi. You will also gain a lot out of this,"

Lila smiled, remembering that when she gets her hands on a wish, she will be unstoppable. One of the first things she'll do is make everyone forget ladybug and get rid of her forever. With the wish, she can have the life that she wants where no one can get in her way from doing so because she'll be loved and adored by everyone more than she is now. 

"Hm, now that I think about it, Marinette's life will crumble once she gets akumatized," Lila smirked, "I remember a year ago when she ranted to the class about how they've all given into getting akumatized. some more than once. I don't remember how the conversation happened. I think she was defending Chloe or something. But, she is the only one in our class besides Adrien who hasn't been akumatized yet. If she was to get akumatized, she would be shunned and seen as a hypocrite," 

"You may be right. As long as you do something soon. Do not disappoint me,"

Lila grinned, "spring break is soon. I know she will be around because I heard Chloe talking about their plans. I have a few ideas up my sleeve that should get you the akuma you want,"

"Good,"

That was all Hawkmoth said before a purple butterfly left Lila's bracelet and their communication was cut off. 

Now all Lila had to do was be prepared.