Chapter 13

"You don't find it strange Tikki?"

The red kwami shrugged, "I don't think so. Would you prefer that you guys have petty quarrels over anything and everything,"

"It's not over everything and everything Tikki," Marinette deadpanned.

"If it helps, I feel entertained every day," Plagg commented.

Marinette playfully rolled her eyes, "Glad you are Plagg. Anyway, he seemed...nice...ish, today. so far anyway,"

"Maybe he's having a good day?" Tikki suggested

Marinette was about to reply but a loud alarm went off from her phone and the school alarm.

"The akuma alarm," Marinette groaned and quickly got up from her bed, "Let's get this over with,"

Meanwhile...

Felix groaned when he heard the akuma alarm. The school alerted them that the akuma isn't nearby so they don't need to go into lockdown mode but no one was allowed to leave the premises until the heroes dealt with the akuma.

He looked online to see the live news feed about the akuma.

"A spider obsessed villain?" Felix mumbled to himself.

"These akuma's only seem to be getting freakier and freakier. its amazing how Ladybug, Honey Bee and Ryuku are able to take them out all the time," said Claude who was also looking at some live feed about the akuma.

"That's because they've gotten stronger," felix replied, "it would make sense for Shadowmoth to up his game,"

Timeskip: 1 hour later with the heroes...

"Ugh! That's got to be one of the creepiest akumas I've come across yet!" said Honey Bee 

Ryuku quirked a brow at the blonde, "Really? I think we've handled worse,"

"easy for you to say, you clearly aren't creeped out by bugs like I am,"

Ladybug chuckled, "Some bugs are creepy, yes but it's funny since you are a bug-themed hero yourself. Same with me of course,"

Honey Bee rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I stand by what I said,"

"Anyway, we'll make sure this boy gets home safe, why don't you head back Ladybug," 

Ladybug looked at the small child who was now sleeping in Ryuku's arms. Just thinking about the young children that Shadowmoth has used as brutal weapons irks her so much. She cannot wait to unmask and defeat Shadowmoth and Mayura and be done with them once and for all. 

"Ladybug! Hey, Ladybug! Can I have an interview please?"

Ladybug groaned, "Bye guys!" and with that, she swung away.

"Oh, man!" Alya whined, "I was hoping to catch her this time,"

"Don't worry about it, Alya!"

"But Lila, I haven't had an interview with Ladybug for so long! She used to make some kind of time for me,"

Honey Bee couldn't help but roll her eyes as she heard the interaction.

"Ladybug is not obligated to interview her. I don't know why she whines about this all the time," she mumbled.

Ryuku just shrugged, "It doesn't matter. let's go and find this kid's parents,"

"Right,"

Two days later...

Felix doesn't know why he feels like this. Why what he had read just... agitated him so much. He's bothered that he feels bothered about it more than he expected himself to be for this long. Apparently, his thoughts were showing on his face because now Allan was giving him a confused look from across the table.