Chapter 20

"Ummm... I don't think that looks right," said Marinette, looking at Felix's laptop screen.

"What do you mean? This is fine,"

"I mean yes... but why are the slides just... plain white?" Marinette asked as she flicked through the PowerPoint presentation they were working on for their business class on different kinds of Management.

"I do not see the problem here Marinette,"

Marinette huffed, "It looks so plain and boring. There's no colours, or pictures either."

Felix opened his mouth to speak but Marinette interrupted, "No, the graphs do not count."

"I thought we agreed that I could do as I please with the presentation?"

"When did we agree on that? And anyway, even if we did, all you did was write down the notes we created together and that's it!"

"You can't seriously care that much about how it looks. I think it looks fine,"

"Of course you do," Marinette deadpanned, "pass it here"

Marinette pulled the MacBook toward her anyway despite Felix's protests. But he didn't try to stop her either. Good.

Marinette got to work. Using her digital artistic skill to give their presentation life while still looking professional. She used blue, black and green and added in suitable pictures that were related to what was written.

Felix was reading a class textbook while taking a peek at the screen every now and then. He then looked at marinette who was clearly very concentrated one her work. He could tell because of the way her tongue was sticking out and her nose would scrunch every now and then if she doesn't like the way something is.

He finds those actions... adorable.

he shook his head from the thought as quickly as it came.

"There we go! I changed the fonts of the titles and subheadings as well by the way because they looked boring before too" Marinette said as she turned the screen for him to take a look.

Felix was impressed. Not that he expected anything bad with how creative and artistic the girl is.

"What do you think? Waaaaaay better than the plain look right?" Marinette asked him with a cheeky smirk.

Felix rolled his eyes but let out a small chuckle, "Alright, I suppose this is... better.

Marinette lets out a giggle, Felix can't help but relish in it.

"Told you! I'm always right,"

"It's ok to dream," Felix replied.

"Hey, I-"Marinette paused when she felt her phone buzz in her blazer pocket. She Tok it out and saw that it was a Twitter notification. Her MDC account had been tagged in something. Curious, she decided to check.

@TheLadyblogger                                                                                                                                                          My bestie and her amazing outfit made by her close friend @MadeByMDC

Marinette's eyes bugged out and she choked on air when she saw the pictures that Alya attached to her tweet.

Lila was wearing an orange dress with green patterns scattered all over it. Over the dress, she was wearing an ash grey denim jacket with orange bows littered on the sleeves. As marinette examined the pictures, The 'MDC logo' was stitched onto the chest pocket on the jacket and the strap of the dress.