𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

August 26th 1533

"Your grace Lady Margaret Boylen" A guard spoke as Anne grinned when she saw her sister enter.

"Your grace" Margaret smiles as the guard Leave the room.

"Sister there is no need for titles"

"Of course there is, my sister was named Queen" Margaret spoke "Queen of England, and your to welcome a child soon"

"Indeed, I am close to giving birthl"

"Father is overjoyed Sister" Margaret announces.

"Aren't you as well I'm to give the king a son"

Margaret nods her head as Anne leads her to the couch and the two sit down.

"Now that I am Queen of England Margaret I can secure you a high noble lord"

"Anne, I do not wish to wed not yet. I've only just turned Twenty four" Margaret states "And Father is keeping his eye on you more then he is with me George or mary"

"I'm glad to have you here Margaret" Anne smiles as Margaret embraces her sister "I'll give him a son, an heir for the throne, Then nothing and no one will take us down"

************************************

"Honor me with this dance my lady" Arthur Dale asked Margaret as she smiled and took his hand.

"Of course my lord" Margaret answered as the two joined the dance floor with some more people.

"People are talking Margaret" Arthur whispered as he continued to dance.

"About what" Margaret muttered "Arthur you are a Lord and close to the king, what are people talking about"

"That your sister was with child before marriage" Arthur admitted.

"It's not true" Margaret snapped "Unless The king forced himself upon Anne, which he did not"

"How Long are you in England?" Arthur asked her.

"I only returned this morning, but not long" Margaret answered as the music stopped and everyone stopped dancing.

"His majesty King Henry and Queen Anne" An announcer spoke as Margaret watched her sister and the king walk in and take a seat at the top table.

"If you will allow me Lord Arthur" Margaret said as she walked away over to the table "Your majesty"

"Lady Margaret" King Henry answered as Margaret looked up at him "How Long are you here for"