𝐗𝐱𝐯. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

February 17th 1536, Hatfield

Margaret walked into Hatfield a few moments before Henry did. She was rather eager to see her son and young niece. The last time she had seen James was the new year. The day she returned to the castle.

Margaret had brought up that she was going to see their son the day before, and Henry dropped everything for today so he could accompany her.

Margaret didn't know if it was because he truly wanted to see James or to make sure she kept away from Mary. But she didn't mind at all, she knew Henry loved her and she loved him. And that he would do nothing to harm their son, well she hoped he wouldn't.

"Lady Margaret" Lady Bryan greeted her as Henry walked in "Your majesty"

Margaret looked behind her as she saw Henry stood alone "Henry"

"Where is he, where is our son?" Henry spoke up as Margaret rolled her eyes. He could have been a bit nicer to the woman who was looking after their son.

"With Lady Mary and the princess," Lady Bryan admitted.

Henry didn't say anything as his eyes went to Margaret who left the main hall and made her way to where she knew the three Tudors were.

Margaret had been to Hatfield many more times then Henry and Anne combined. She hated being without james and she had grown to know a lot about Hatfield and where Mary would look after her younger siblings.

************************************

"Aunt" Elizabeth grinned as Margaret walked into Elizabeth's room as her eye went to Mary who held her son.

"Margaret" Mary spoke up as Margaret sent her a small smile "I did not know you were coming today"

"Can I see him"

"Of course, Elizabeth stay on the couch" Mary tells the young girl as she gets up and walks over to Margaret.

She smiles as she takes her son out of Mary's hands.

"My sweet boy" Margaret smiled as she held James. Completely forgetting that Henry was also at Hatfield.

"I want to see Aunt as well" Elizabeth spoke up as Mary rolled her eyes.

"He's grown" Another voice is heard as Mary takes a step back and Margaret turns to her right "Allow me to see our son"

Margaret doesn't protest as Henry takes James out of her hands. She hadn't git to hold him long, but she knew Henry hadn't seen him in ages.

So Margaret walked over to the couch and picked Elizabeth up. Elizabeth grinned as she moved some of Margaret's hair out of her face "I've missed you and Mama"