𝐱𝐈.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞

April 21st 1535

"Are you sure of this Henry" Charles asks as he nods his head.

"I need to make sure Catherine is exactly where she is" Henry snaps "And had not had any contact with the lady Mary and even Margaret"

"Henry Margaret and Catherine have never met"

"Yes but we both know Margaret is a Boleyn and would do anything for Anne or anyone who asked her for help"

"When do you wish me to visit the dowager princess"

"Today I need you there and back by nightfall"

"Of course and if she's not there"

"Then you come straight back"

************************************

Kimbolton Castle

"My lady there is someone here to see you" Catherines lady spoke as Catherine sat up in her seat.

"Is it my daughter, my daughter Mary" Catherine asks "Please tell me its Mary"

"I cannot my lady" Her lady spoke as she left and Charles entered. When his eyes gell upon the dowager princess he felt sad. She was where she was supposed to be. And she looked horrible.

"My lady"

"Your grace" Catherine bows her head "I'm sorry, but why are you here"

"Your daughter sent The Queens sister a letter" Charles admits "The king wanted to make sure yo- you have had no contact with the lady mary or the Queens sister"

"Your grace I must admit I am confused, Why would my daughter write to that whites sister"

"My lady you cannot speak of the Queen like that"

"I know that, but tell me why my daughter wrote to her sister"

"The lady Mary pleaded with Annes youngest sister to ask the king if he would allow her to tend to you"

"Why would the Lady Margaret even taed the letter of my daughter
She's just like her sister a whore"

"I cannot say" Charles states "Catherine I hope you get better and I think The lady Margaret does as well. And I must tell you once more That Anne nor her sister are what you say they are"

"Thank you for the visit, I think its time for you to go"

"Of course my lady, I do hope you return to full health"

"Thank you charles, I hope that as well"

************************************

May 2nd 1335