𝐗𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

February 3rd 1536

"He's keeping his distance from me" Anne admits "It's been a week"

"Anne, sister everything is fine I swear it to you" George mutters pulling her into a hug "You will sort this out"

"I caught him with Jane Seymour" Anne mumbles as George lets go of her.

"Is that why you lost his son, because of him"

"I do not want to speak about it, I just want to see Elizabeth and secure her future"

"The king should be securing his daughters future"

"He hasn't with The lady Mary"

"That is because when you first married him you had her pushed away and is that not good. She is unwed, has no children" George reminds her "She cannot take the throne from our family"

"I have no son And James i-"

"Anne"

"What Am I to do" Anne sighs.

"There is a good thing out of all that has happened"

"And what is that George? He could divorce me send me away and name my daughter a bastard as he did Catherine"

"Margaret" George states "She wont near him now and how many times have you heard her saying he should have died when he got knocked off that horse"

"And what if she does something stupid as I have been doing"

"It wont come to that" George whispers taking hold of his sisters hands "But we must be weary sister, We cannot have people saying things that could ruin our family, you are in a dangerous position now. And we must keep to our self's."

************************************

"We have been keeping an eye on the Queen as you have asked your majesty" Cromwell admitted "Her brother was once more seen leaving her majesty's chambers"

"So do we know if it is true, do we know what the doctors have suggested is true" Henry snaps "Cromwell I do not care if the queen's brother is merely visiting her, but I do care if what I have been told is true"

"I Believe it is true your majesty and we believe that there are other men as well"

"What I am to do, I cannot divorce her. I cannot do that again, not after leaving Catherine for Anne" Henry admits as he looks up at Cromwell "And what of Lady Margaret"

"What do you mean"

"You know what I am asking Cromwell, do we know if Margaret Boylen is involved with any of this, if she is involved with her brother"

"I cannot say"

"I need you to keep an eye not just on Anne but her ladies and everyone that is close to the queen" Henry states "I'll speak to the Lady Margaret in the next few days, and if it comes to it we can place make a case against the Queen"