𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

September 27th 1535

No words had been spoken between The Boylen sisters and Jane Seymour after Margart warned her weeks ago. Jane had crossed the line. There was no chance Anne would take another to bed, especially their brother.

Margaret kept her distance from Jane and Henry. She avoided The Seymour girl as much as she could. She didnt understand why Jane made the incest thing up.

But she wasn't going to repeat what Jane asked her to anyone.

************************************

"Are you not going to see Elizabeth?" Margaret mutters up as Anne shakes her head.

"Im not allowed to leave the castle Margaret"

"Its her second birthday Anne and She misses you"

"I wish I could But Henry isn't taking a single chance"

"And what if you brought her here" Margaret suggests "Just ask your ladys to fetch Elizabeth from hatfield"

"Do you think I can do that?" Anne questions.

"I think that Elizabeth should spend her birthday with her mother and Father"

"Lady Madge come here" Anne orders her lady as Madge walks over bowing her head.

"My Queen Lady Margaret" Madge smiles.

"I want you to fetch Princess Elizabeth from Hatfeild. And my nephew" Anne demands as Margaret sends a grateful smile to Anne "Tell Lady Bryan that my nephew and daughter will return in two days time"

"Of course My Queen" Madge walks away as Anne looks at her sister.

"Like you said Sister, it's her birthday and I want her to spend it with family. And I want you to see your son"

Margaret gets up as she walks to the other side of the table and places a kiss on her sister's cheek "Thank you, I have something I need to do. But come find me when Elizabeth and James arrive"

"Of course"

************************************

Margaret caught up to Anne's lady in waitings as they were about to step foot in the carriage.

"May I borrow Lady Madge for a few minutes?" Margaret asks one of the ladys as they nod their heads. And after a few seconds Lady Madge walked over to her.

"My lady is there something wrong" Madge asks "Have I done something"

Margaret cuts Madge off as she places a hand on her shoulder "I assure you have not. But there is something i need you to do"

"Of course Lady Margaret anything"

"I hope you would say that"

************************************