𝐕𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

January 3rd 1535

"Margaret" Thomas smiled at his daughter as she walked into the dining room of hever castle "Is everything well"

"More than well Papa" Margaret answers, placing her hands on her slightly swollen stomach.

"Margaret are you sure"

"The doctors said I was fine papa what else do you want to hear" Margaret snarls as she takes a seat at the dining table.

"I cannot have you losing the king's son, not like your foolish sister has done"

"Papa We have spoken of this"

"Yes and we have also spoken of ou returning to the english court"

"And you know I don't wish to return. Nor do I wish to see his majesty and Anne"

"You have to stop being stupid child, your nearly half way through your pregnancy"

"I do not see how that matters" She rolls her eyes.

"The king could have another woman by now. I also know you haven't been sending the king letters"

"Why should I" She snapped getting out of the chair "I would rather die than see His majesty, especially after what happened to Anne"

"Ann-"

"No Anne was far to stressed because of him Papa, why can't you see that" Margaret sighs "I don't think I will have a son And if I don't thank god"

"Do not say that"

"I think I should rest" Margaret snarls and walks out of the dining room into the main hall of hever castle. "With her father behind her.

"Margaret we aren't done"

Margaret turns around frowns "Papa What don't you get"

"Do not talk to me like that Margaret, I am still your father"

"Then you should want what's best for your children Papa"

"Why do you think Anne is Queen Margaret, George is A high noble Lord and you"

"What about Mary, I don't see her anywhere and why is that" Margaret scoffs "Anne banished her because she married someone below her station, but Haven't I did worse than her. I'm with the kings Child"

"Your with his son, the future of England Margaret it is different"

"I am not caring his son, I am carrying a babe, my babe" Margaret states "And I am done, I wish to have a family of my own like Mary has"

"And you can have that with him Margaret"

"No no I can't, Because I don't love him and He's Anne's husband"