𝐗𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

March 10th 1536

"It has been weeks Henry" Anne snapped as she followed her husband into his chambers.

"And i have not yet received a reply what else do you wish to hear Anne" Henry hissed as she scoffed "I told you what the french thought of our daughter and you pushed mt to ask which i did"

"So why have they not replied, surly if they declined they'd sent a letter back"

"Well they have not accepted or declined"

"Then send another letter, Elizabeth is the only princess of England and daughter of the king" Anne states "She is worthy of marrying a french prince or duke"

"And yet they think her the bastard and Mary my true born daughter"

"Mary may be your daughter but you threw her to the side as you did her mother. For me, for the chance we could have everything"

"And did you give me what I wanted? Did you give me what you promised me you would" Henry yells "At least Catherine tried"

"How can you say that to me, I have done everything to try to insure a son follows. And don't you know i love you a thousand times more than she ever did"

"And don't you know i can drag you and your family down as quickly as i raised you" Henry snapped as Anne took a step back as Henry went to leave "Francis won't accept the betrothal"

"Why"

"You know why i warned you what they thought, what everyone thinks" Henry mutters "Everyone agrees that Elizabeth is a bastard and that you are not my wife"

"And what of James he is the tru-"

"He is my son and the next king of England and I will not have you saying anything about him. If it weren't for Margaret id have no son"

"And if it weren't for me you would have never met my sister" Anne admits "You may claim to love her but when the times comes that you mess up and it will happen, she will take James and I will help her hide from you"

"Margaret loves me"

"She may but she loves her son more, she loves Elizabeth and most importantly she would do anything for me or George"

Henry ignored her as he left the room, Anne let out a shaky breath as she fell back onto a chair behind her. Everything was falling apart slowly and she feared for the worst.

************************************

March 17th 1536

"Margaret" Henry kissed her cheek as she walked into his meeting room "Are you well"

Margaret nodded as she watched him walk away from him and take a seat at his desk "Anne told me that you have an idea on a betrothal for Elizabeth"

Henry rolled his eyes figuring out that Anne had gotten to Margaret before he could have a chance to speak to her "Elizabeth is none of your concern Margaret"