𝐗𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬

"Henry, you might want to look," Charles told him as an announcer began to speak.

"Look at wh-"

"The lady Margaret Boylen" The announcer spoke up as Henry looked over at the doorway "And The Lady Mary Tudor"

Henry stood up as he watched the crowds gasp and talk to one another as Mary walked alongside Margaret with her ladys behind her. Margaret had not spoken to him in ages and this is what she does.

Everyone went back to what they were doing when Mary and Margaret reached the table. No one dared to look or say anything. They didn't want to meet the wrath of their king.

"Margaret what is this" Henry snaps at her as Mary remains quiet.

"The Lady Mary is here for the celebrations in her sister's honour your majesty" Margaret admits "My step niece is more than family to The princess"

Henry's gaze turns to Mary who immediately curstys "Your majesty I thank both you and Lady Margaret for allowing me to return for today"

Mary stands back up with her head down as Margaret sends a small pleading look to Henry.

"I hope you enjoy the celebrations Lady Mary"

"Thank you, your majesty" Mary smiles as she looks at Margaret.

"I shall join you again soon Mary"

"Of course," Mary replies as she walks away.

Henry watches as his daughter walks off into the crowds then he turns his attention to Margaret.

"Charles Lady Margaret and I have to speak alone" Henry states as Charles goes to get up "Stay I'm sure Lady Margaret can spare a few minutes going on a walk with me"

"Of course your Majesty" Margaret spoke up as Henry walked around the table and offered husband out to Margaret. Margaret shakes her head as Henry dropped his hand and began walking. Margaret followed him as he walked out the room.

************************************

Margaret kept her pace up as they walked further and further away form the room were the celebration was being held.

"Henry" Margaret snaps not wanting to take another step without good reason. Henry sighs as he stops walking and looks behind him to see she had stopped walking.

 "Why can't you or Anne listen to me?" Henry snapped as Margaret frowned "You were told not to talk to her when you visit hatfield and now you've brought her here"

"Because she is Elizabeth's sister" Margaret replies "Should she not count as family"

"Not when she she wont accept Anne as my wife an-"