𝐗𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐫

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐫

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐮𝐝𝐨𝐫

May 7th 1536

It was as if time was haunting Margaret, going slowly just to torture the Boleyn girl

Everything was moving slowly, she hadn't seen Henry since he left her at the castle gates. Nor had she tried hunting him down and starting another argument.

That was not how she'd make sure Anne & George were safe.

All she could do for now was wait, wait to see if Henry would make the right choice, if he'd listen to his own voice instead of those around him.

How many times had Margaret heard him yell "I am the king" only for him to never make his own choices. Yes a king had a council, but at the end of the day he needed to listen to himself.

************************************

May 10th 1536

Arthur Dale had kept his distance from anyone close to the king. He had heard what happened to the Boleyn family, to the family he had practically grown up with.

Many things were racing through the lord's mind. What even happened, where was Margaret?

But what was most important to the lord, was what the hell was gonna happen to Anne.

Anne didn't deserve any of this, she didn't deserve what was going to happen in the future. Nor did little Elizabeth.

He couldn't do anything to help or that was what he had thought until he saw her, until he saw Margaret walking along the castle walls.

Where had she been, why wasn't she involved in what was going on.

Arthur soon found himself yelling her name, not caring for those around them. Why would he, Margaret had never once cared.

"Margaret" The Boleyn knew who it was calling for her and yet she didn't stop not until she get him grab her hand "I said your name"

She sighs turning to look at him "Let go"

And he did immediately "Where have you been Margaret"

"That has nothing to do with you Arthur, it never has"

The lord scoffs looking her up and down to make sure she was unharmed.

"I not hurt Arthur, At Least not in that way"

"You know Don't you"

"Everyone does Arthur, both my siblings are in the bloody tower. Anne the queen has been charged with"

She stops herself "I cannot do anything, I have tried. I've tried to do it"

Arthur sighs "Then what are you going to do when he sighs there deaths"

Margaret Shakes her head "Do not think like that, He never said anything about their deaths"

"Because he knows you'd say something Margaret, looks what he did to Catherine of aragon"

"I've heard enough, you do not get to say such things. Anne and Georhe will both be fine, this whole thing is just a huge mistake"

Margaret didn't know if she was trying to convince him or herself, she had tried not to think about Anne and george. And yet every time she tried not to she ended up doing the exact opposite.

She couldn't lose them but at the same time it was to late, wasn't it, it was to late for Anne And George

"Margaret he's going to do the exact same thing to both you and i"

That broke her out her thoughts as her sad eyes met his "Why would he do anything to you"

Arthur would never say it but Margaret had always known he looked at Anne the way Margaret used to look at Henry.

She said nothing waiting for him to answer but he never did, instead he changes the subject.

"You aren't safe here Margaret, you will end up in the tower right next to Anne and George"

"Then what do I do, I cannot leave them nor can I leave James or Elizabth" Or Mary she wanted to add on but she didn't "What do I do"

"You run Margaret anywhere, france you go to france"

"But"

"It would be the only way he has no hold of you, the only way you'd be safe"

Margaret looks down but at the same time she does he grabs her face and makes her look at him "I won't see you harmed"

"Arthur"

"If he signs a death warrant for ethier of them then you run Margaret, swear it to me"

"I'll run" She swears "With my son"

An - Small chapter while I work on the next one, what do we think about Margaret running which she probs wouldn't even make it to a ship man.