𝐗𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞

May 11th 1536

Margaret hoped and prayed Henry would not sign her brothers or sisters death warrants. He had sworn he wouldn't, but then again he wanted Anne gone. He wanted out of yet another son-less marriage.

Margaret had heard everything he had done to the late dowager princess.......Catherine didn't even get to see her own daughter.

Margaret couldn't lie......she feared the same fate for herself. If she were exiled she wouldn't be allowed near her son or niece. She wouldn't be able to make sure her siblings got out the tower.

But if it came to it she'd flee to France not by herself but with her son. But she'd have to be careful, if she was caught it would be the highest of treason and unlike her siblings she wouldn't be sent to the towers, her head would end up on a stick.

************************************

"Your majesty"

Henry looked up at the man who dared to interrupt him "Cromwell, what is it"

"The lady Bryan has arrived with the young prince"

Henry sighs, realising he had forgotten to write to keep his son at Hatfield. The plans for the boy's birthday were cancelled the day he had Margaret confined.

He had to keep his only living son safe for now.

"Your majesty, do you wish for me to send the Lady Bryan back to Hatfield"

Henry shakes his head as he stands up."On contrary I want you to send for the Lady Margaret"

"Are you sure that is wise of your majesty"

Henry hesitates to answer but then again perhaps allowing Margaret to see there son could keep her sweet.

Keep her thinking of trying to leave or say anything of Anne again.

"She is my boys mother, she shall spend the day with him"

Cromwell nods as he leaves whatever the king had planned was nothing to do with him. At least not yet.

************************************

Margaret saw the way other nobles looked at her as she roamed around the castle. She knew what they thought of her and her family.

Yet everything they were accused of was false, Anne would never betray Henry as he did to her. George and Anne would never do that with one another.

And then there was the fact that people were whispering about her niece's birth.

If anything were to happen to Anne then Elizabeth would be alone, perhaps claimed to be a bastard as Mary had been.

Margaret was stuck in her own world, in her own bad thoughts since the day her sister had been taken to the tower. And there was no escaping, there was nothing to look forward to.