𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

October 17th 1535

October 17th 1535

"My queen" Arthur smiled at her as Anne grinned.

"Arthur, how are you" Anne asks as she links arms with him.

"Very fine Anne and you"

"I'm well, He's not spoken a word about Mary. Which is good" Anne states "And I haven't spoken to Margaret about it. She doesn't need another reason to go of to Hatfield and invite her back"

"I heard She's leaving for hever"

"She is for two days. Father wants a word with her. And I think she just wants to see home"

"She misses home just as you do"

"I miss heve rues, but I'm the queen and with child. And Henry doesn't want me leaving the castle grounds"

"Margaret did when she was with young James"

"He loves her Arthur and Margaret can put up a very good argument when she wants to"

"Yes but she's not stupid. She knows when to step down"

"Arthur I'll admit she went to far with inviting Catherine's bastard daughter here. Buts that's the only time she's ever went to far" Anne admits "And I've forgave her. I know she just wants what is best for Elizabeth and James"

"Indeed she does"

************************************

Anne was alone in the castle for the weekend. Henry hardly ever spoke to her again. George was trying to mend ways with his wife and Margaret was off to Hever.

So she was more lonely than ever. She had ladies in waiting , yes. But she didn't trust any of them. Jane she disliked and hated the most. But here she was in her chambers watching as her ladys spoke with one another. She realised Jane wasn't there but couldn't care. Henry could keep Jane. It meant she didn't have to spend any time with the Seymour whore.

************************************

October 18th 1535

Margaret immediately grinned when she saw hever once more. It had been too long since she visited. And she had to admit she missed Her father.

Margaret walked into hever and was greeted by someone she hadn't seen in far too long.

"Margaret"

"Sister what on earth" Margaret mutters as her sister Mary embraces her. Margaret gently pushes her off as she smiles "What are you doing here, Anne banished you"

"The ban was lifted ages ago. Anne was only following what father wanted" Mary admitted.

"That still doesn't explain anything Mary"

"Father wanted me to return so I have"

"Your children my god, where are they"

"With my husband. And you, you had a son"

Margaret nods her head slightly "James, James Tudor"

"I heard. But I also hear Anne is with child once more. She hopes for a son" Mary states "Does our majesty hope for another heir"

"James isn't england's heir, Annes babe is" Margaret recorrects him "I swore that to Anne"

"Come why don't we walk, it's been far too long since we've been here"

"What about father. He wished to see me when I arrived"

"Father can wait. I want to spend time with my little sister"

************************************

October 19th 1535

"Madge, where is the lady Jane, it's been a few days since I've seen her" Anne asks Madge "She is one of my ladies in waiting. She has dutys"

"My Queen the last time I heard she was with his majesty" Madge admits making Anne roll her eyes "I think she will be back very soon"

"Well she better be."

"Is there anything you wish to be done right now My Queen"

"No no madge you can go back to your books or weaving. I'll speak with Lady Jane when she returns"

"Of course my queen"

************************************

Jane was grinning when she walked into Anne's chambers she received a gift from the king. And she loved it.

Anne spotted Jane from a mile away. She was waiting for Jane to show up. It had been a few days. And she knew most of that time she had sent with Henry. Perhaps with Margaret gone and rejecting him he was going back to his old ways. Taking whores as his mistresses. Bit when she noticed the necklace Jane was wearing something in her snapped.

Anne got up from were she was sitting "Lady Jane"

"You majesty" Jane turned around as Anne was now stood in front of her. Jane went to curtsy "Don't even bother"

"My Queen" Jane goes to say something as Anne keeps her eyes on the necklace. Jane notices Anne has spooted the necklace. Anne grabs hold of it tugging it gently at first.

"Who Gave you it"

"His Majesty" Jane admits as Anne let's go of the necklace.

"Open it"

"My Qu-"

"I said open it"

Jane nods her head opening the necklace to reveal a picture of Henry inside. She then quickly closes it as she looks back up at Anne.

Anne shakes her head "Why did he give you a picture of himself"

"He loves me"

Anne laughs as she grips the necklace again and pulls it of her neck. She then throw s it in the floor and looks back up at Jane. Who is now holding one of her hands against her neck.

"Let me tell you something Mistress Seymour, The king doesn't love you or me" Anne spat "He loves Margaret. And Margaret loves him. As much as I hate to admit this to you Jane. Your just some whore he is playing around with. For now"

Jane doesn't say anything as Anne speaks up again.

"Leave now and go back to the king. Your presences isn't wanted here"