𝐢𝐱𝐱. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

November 22nd 1535

It was nearing Christmas once more. Margaret had learnt christmas was really magical in England. She remembered her Christmas in France and loved every single one of them. As she loved them in England as well. But she was more excited this year as she had a child, she knew she wouldn't be spending Christmas day with James because she would have to attend a christmas party at the side of her sister. Anne needed Margaret and George at her side. Ever since word got out of what she had done to Jane Seymour people hated her. How could a queen do that to someone.

Well that's what no one knew.

************************************

November 24th 1535

"Only a month away now" Anne smiles as she sits down.

"And by this time next year sister you will have a son of your own" Margaret states "And England will have much to celebrate. A true heir to the throne"

"You say that like James is not real"

"Anne, we have been through this too many times. You are the kings true wife"

"And he loves you" Anne snaps "Your just avoiding him because you don't want me to be hurt"

"Anne"

"Margaret, you know why I did what I did to Jane Seymour. I've even tried to give Henry another. Someone I could trust"

"Anne you shouldn't do things like that" Margaret scoffs "Perhaps with the near year. Things will change"

"Hopefully, I just need to make sure my son is safe" Anne whispers has her hands go to her slightly swollen stomach "Im almost four months, that's nearly halfway"

"I can't wait to have a nephew. I love Elizabeth dearly. But I'd like a nephew"

"Your a good Aunt to Elizabeth just like your a good mother to your son"

"That means more to me than you know sister"

"I mean it, I love you with all my heart Margaret. That won't ever change"

"And I love you as well. Lets pray the new year is good to us and our family"

************************************