𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

April 5th 1534

The night Margaret visited the king's chambers once more nothing but words were exchanged. Margaret and Henry played a few rounds of cards before Margaret decided it was getting too late. And she didn't want people to assume things. So she left. Ever since then her and Henry had been seen in court laughing with one another. Some nobles thought she was the king's new mistress for now, others just thought the two were being friendly with one another for the sake of Anne.

************************************

"I like the idea of falling in love as you have my dear sister" Margaret smiled as she took a seat down at the end of Anne's bed "Marry for love"

"And am sure you will, I see you and Henry are close" Anne brings it up.

"Anne please don't think the wrong way"

"I haven't Margaret" Anne assures her sister "I am with child and I am sure he's taken more than one lady to his bed"

"God Anne"

"No, no, it's fine. I can't get rid of every whore he takes to bed"

"Anne" Margaret snaps "What had gotten into you, first you treat Lady Mary horribly and now you're speaking ill of people that was in our sisters position once"

Anne sighs as she takes a seat next to Margaret on her bed "The lady mary was rude, she wouldn't see me as The rightful Queen"

"Does that truly matter, you have given the king a healthy child" Margaret states "And your to give him a son"

"And If I have a daughter once more. What will happen Margaret"

"Why would you think something might happen? Sons will come around at some point sister"

"It took seven years for him to settle the divorce with her. I'm in my mid thirties"

"That shouldn't matter, the king spent seven years trying to divorce Catherine of Aragon" Margaret reminds her "For you, remember that sister"

"George is never kind when He talks to me"

"When has our brother ever been kind "Margaret smiles softly "I'm to leave for hever house in a few days"

"What, I thought you were staying here at my side"

"I shall be back, father has called on me."

"Why can't he come here"

"Anne, you're the Queen. Am sure father just wants a private talk with me, without the faces of the court"

"Your right, don't be away to long"