𝐕. 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

June 13th 1534

"If you allowed me to name you my mistress no one would dare say a thing Margaret" Henry promised as she shakes her head. The same answer Anne gave him before he swore to wed her. Everytime he asked Margaret she would shake her head and act like he never asked her. He was the king; he was never used to people saying no. Anne eventually caved but Margaret hadn't and he was sure now she wouldn't.

"Anne is still my sister" Margaret whispered as she met his eyes "I should be going"

"Stay" Henry replied as he hugged her from behind "Stay"

"I cannot. I'm going to see someone"

"Who"

"Anne is leaving to see Elizabeth with father and my brother. Father wants me to join them. I intend to see my niece even If Anne is against it" Margaret mumbled as Henry placed a soft kiss upon her neck "And the ladies at Hatfield House are nice people to talk to"

Henry sighs as he hears her "Are they now"

Margaret turns around as she nods her head "They are I've Heard Lady Bryan has done an excellent job with Princess Elizabeth so far. I also heard that the lady Mary has as well. It seems she's treating young Elizabeth as her sister"

"Well they are sisters" Henry's snaps.

"So you admit it" Margaret snarls "The lady Mary has been away from her mother to long"

"Margaret" He warns her not wanting to hear about Catherine.

"My Father must be waiting for me. Enjoy the rest of the day your majesty" Margaret mutters as she leaves his chambers

************************************June 13th 1534, Hatfeild house

Margaret sat quietly in one of the Carriages that where taking her and her family to Hatfield. She was happy that she was to see her niece, but the guilt that had been gone for a while was back and eating her up.

Anne her father and Anne's  lady's were in the carriage ahead. Anne was the Queen and had to take her lady's everywhere she went. And Margaret was sat in a carriage with her brother.

"So how are the lady's at Hatfield" George spoke up as Margaret let out a small laugh.

"George" Margaret looks at her brother.

"Anne was worried about you when you left you know. She's sill worried about you"

"She shouldn't be she's with chips the stress isn't good for her"