𝐗𝐗𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

April 17th 1536

Margaret kept to herself or only ever spoke to those close to her. When she was with Henry. She made sure to think before saying every word and she'd think before she did any little action. She knew there was an ending point. And it was coming one way or another she knew Henry would get answers.

He had already questioned some of those closest to Anne, her lady's even their sister in law. Who had told the people questioning her that Anne and her brother were close. Closer than what siblings were. Even thinking about it made Margaret sick. How could anyone even think that?

She wanted this all to end, she wanted to leave and take her son. She wanted to be safe. But at the end of the day all that might happen is the annulment between ehr sister and Henry. Well that's what she thought, she couldn't tell the future no one could.

"Margaret" Henry said her name again trying to snap the Boleyn out of her thoughts. And it worked as Margaret placed her cards on the table.

"It seems you have won once again" Margaret said, not looking at her cards as she placed them down. She looked away to the window. She just wanted to escape to a place where her family would be fine.

"Is something wrong Margaret"

"What"

"You aren't paying attention and you keep looking at the window" Henry states as she turns to him for what seems the first time that night "Are you well"

"Of course I am, If I weren't Id not be anywhere near you" Margaret admits "You are king"

"Yes I am. But I am not talking to you as your king Margaret"

"Of course you are not"

"Do I bore you Lady Margaret?" He asked jokingly.

Margaret shakes her head as she smiles softly "You do not bore my majesty,You have never bored me. I should be the one asking if I bore you"

"Gods Maragret you do not bore me you intrigue me"

"You have known me for two nearly three years Henry, we have a son together tell me how do I intrigue you"

"I have asked you for your hand in marriage, if i were to annual m-"

"But you won't"

"Yes well you said no, any woman would want to be Queen of england"

"I am not any woman"

"No no you are the mother of my son"

"As you remind me every day" Margaret sighs getting up "I'm tired I should retire"

"You usually stay"

"Yes well I wish to retire to my own rooms"

"You do not need to ask"