𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧

March 15th 1534

All eyes were on the youngest Boleyn girl as she made the English court her home. Nobles hardly ever heard the Queen talk of her youngest sister and whenever the young girl visited England it had never been more than a few days.

It was known that Margaret Boleyn was liked by a lot of people in France just like her sister before. It was also known that Margaret preferred France over england. But here she was making the English court her home.

Henry had been keeping his eye on the youngest Boleyn as she danced with a group of nobles.

"Has she ever been wed" Henry mutters as Charles Brandon shakes his head.

"She's just turned twenty five years of age and it had been said she liked France a lot"

"Just like Anne"

"She went to France at a young age" Charles adds "Here she is now. Why, no one can say"

"Don't be stupid"" Henry snarls "Her sister is the Queen"

"And your wife"

"And she's with child, every king takes a mistress"

"And do you really think you want to name a mistress once more " Charles comments "Especially A Boylen"

"And has it ever stopped me before"

"No your majesty"

"Have her come to my chambers"

"Of course"

************************************

Margaret laughed as she enjoyed herself, she knew she had to do as her father said. But she just couldn't bring herself to. Instead she was at her sister's side or settling in. The music began once more As Margaret headed to join in another dance. But was stopped before she could even walk to the dance area.

"Lady Margaret might you have a moment" Charles Brandon asked as Margarte nodded her head "Of course your grace"

Henry watched from afar as Charles pulled Margaret to the side.

"Your grace what is the matter" Margaret asked "Is it the Queen"

"The king my lady" Charles corrected her "He wishes for you to join him tonight"

"Me, join the king"

"Indeed My lady"

"I cannot say no Can I"

"That is for you to decide Lady Margaret but he is the king"

"Your grace"

"Lady Margaret"