𝐗𝐗𝐢. 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

January 23rd 1536

"There will be a joust tomorrow" George spoke up as Margaret rolled her eyes.

"Why are you bringing it up, None of us plan to go" Margaret states "Anne is confined and i'd rather stay inside"

"I want you to accompany my wife"

"Why would I? You are her husband's brother. You have been for years" Margaret snaps "I don't understand why you wont try with her"

"And I don't understand why you still have no spoken to his majesty"

"Fine I shall take lady Rochford, what will you be doing while your wife and I go to the joust"

"I just have a few meetings" George lies.

"Brother why won't you try with Jane, she's kind and Both Anne and I like her"

"There are reasons. She seems somewhat scared of me and I we do not like each other"

"Have you given her a reason to be scared of you?" Margaret questions.

"Sister, enough of the questions. I shall answer them if you speak with his majesty"

"That's not going to happen," Margaret whispers.

"Then no questions about my marriage, Margaret I love you but you can be annoying sometimes"

"That's not nice," Margaret smiles.

"You should retire, you have a joust to go to tomorrow. And knowing my wife she will be up early to dress and impress the king"

"Mhm"

************************************

January 24th 1536

Margaret was wearing a light blue dress for the joust, it was a simple event. One she didn't want to go to. But she didn't want her sister in law Jane Rochford to go herself. She knew full well George didn't talk to his wife nor did he go anywhere with her.

So going with Jane would give her and Margaret someone to talk to. They were close, the two of them would sometimes have lunch together. But George would always come before anyone else. As Anne would.

"Do you hope someone will ask for your favour?" Jane Rochford spoke up as the two made their way over to where the joust would take place.

Margaret didn't answer as she looked down at the white ribbon that was around her wrist, it was common for all the ladies even the married ones to have a favour.

"I do not believe so" Margaret answered back after a few minutes "What of you dear sister."

Jane smiles at what Margaret called her and shakes her head "The only favour I truly would accept and want is one from your brother"