𝐗. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞

April 2nd 1535

"Why won't you truly give me a chance Henry, I can give you a son" Anne was yelling at Henry once more .

"Why won't you keep yourself out of my business. Those meetings are for a king not his Queen" he yelled back.

"I am every much a king as you are, I told you to break from the pope and you did"

"Because you wouldnt give me all of you unless we were wed"

"No You swore to wed me and I swore to give you son, and I will"

"But you haven't you gave me Elizabeth and lost our son"

"That was not my fault" Anne muttered As she took hold of her husbands hands "If you want us to have a son you have to give me a real chance and"

"And what"

"I won't bare a son if she's alive, Catherine is the problem. You said you would give me a chance now all we need is her gone"

"Anne enough of this, I have to go and check o"-

"Margaret wont see you" Anne admits as he sighs "Oh you were going to Jane seymour"

"I can do as I please"

"Of course you can your majesty"

***********************************

April 7th 1535

"You won once more" Margaret huffs "Why must I keep losing at this game"

"Because you're a woman" George laughs as Margaret places her cards down on the table.

"And your an idiot"

"Is that the best you got"

"I'm not you, I wont say things to make others feel low"

"Really"

"What" Margaret smiled "Im bored"

"Because you keep losing little sister"

"Very funny George"

"I think im funny"

"I think your in love with yourself and any man that is jealous with you" Margaret joked as George went quite "George, I didn't mean it i thought we were joking around"

George let out a deep breath of relief knowing that his wife hadn't said a word about what he did. He knew his wife and sister were rather close and it was a matter of time before Anne of Margaret found out.

"Brother, can you hear me?" Margaret snapped once more.

"Oh Sorry i was thinking"

"And I thought i was the one with child"