𝐗𝐱. 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

January 4th 1536

Margaret had arrived back at the castle the night before, she had visited her son before she returned. Meaning it was late at night when she got back to the castle. So hardly anyone knew she was back. But it didn't matter. All that mattered was Margaret and George were both back and could both be at Anne's side if she needed them.

There was one thing Margaret had not forgotten about, the day she left for Hever with George she had requested an audience with Henry. For the day she would return. She wanted to make sure their son would never. But now she didn't know if she could face him. She remembered the gift he had sent her. It was one of her favourite books. She didn't even know if she had ever spoken about the book to him. But if she had, she now knew he listened.

************************************

"Lady Margaret" Cromwell greeted her as she sent him a small smile. It was known to few people that Cromwell and a small group of others had been plotting against Anne and The Boleyn's. they hated how she and her family had come to power. How Anne had Henry waiting seven years for her and once never leaving her. Not till the minute they were wed. Anne had helped with getting rid of Wolsey and she had helped her father get to were they where now.

But when Anne gave Henry Elizabeth. All that Changed he had gone to his old ways. But then in 1534 Margaret came back to court and Everyone knew it would end badly.

But here Cromwell was, he didn't hate Margaret hardly anyone did. She didn't mess around with the politics. She always thought smart even after giving the king a son. The only thing she had ever done wrong was bring Mary Tudor to court and even then it didn't cause any harm.

"If his majesty is busy I can leave Cromwell" Margaret spoke up.

"No no the king has been waiting to speak with you since you left Lady Margaret" Cromwell tells her "He is waiting in his study's."

"May I ask if he is in a good mood"

"His majesty is always in a good mood when you are around Lady Margaret"

"I think I shall go speak with him now"

"Of course"

************************************

Henry greeted Margaret with a small smile as she entered and stopped. It was always like this, she would never walk fully in. She wouldn't even sit.

"Margaret how was your holidays" Henry spoke up first making conversation.

"George and I had a good time returning back to Hever for Christmas and the new years" She admits "We arrived back late last night Henry"

"How come"