𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡

September 24th 1534

"Father, how are you?" Anne asked her father as he stood in front of his two daughters.

Thomas let out a deep breath as he glared at Anne then to Margaret "You are to have the king's son soon Anne. I am overjoyed"

"And So am I, but there's something wrong what is it"

"That's between your sister and I Anne" Thomas states as Margaret looks at her father.

"I Think I shall retire to my chambers" Margaret spoke up as she went to stand up.

"Margaret" Her father snaps as she passes him and leaves Annes chambers.

"What was that" Anne snarls at her father "Why must you keep secrets with one of us and then treat others like there nothing to you father.  What father does that"

"Dont assume things Anne, your sister may be the ticket to our success if what i know is true"

Anne stands up as she walks to George "I am the Queen, My daughter is in line to inherit the throne and I am to have the king's son soon. I am the success our family needs"

"You think that high of yourself when It was I who got you here child. I got Margaret where she is today. But unlike you she is playing smart"

"This isn't a game father, I fear for my life if I cannot bare the king son, meanwhile your playing a live game of chest with your children"

"Anne I will only warn you once and only once. Start thinking before you speak and before you do a single thing" Thomas snaps "Because the kings eyes are on our family more than ever now"

************************************

"LIttle sister" George smiles as Margaret walks into his chambers taking a seat on the couch "What is the matter now"

"Father is" She huffed "Why must all men use their children for political gains"

"Well I am not all men" George smiles softly as he takes a seat beside her.

"Because your lady is not yet with child"

"Thats is true, I still don't see the matter"

"Because your blind and a fool"

"And That hurt"

Margaret rolls her eyes as she playfully hits her brother's arm.

"Margaret You have to tell our father before anyone finds out, And You have to tell the king"

"What about Anne"

"What of her Margaret, you need to stop worrying about her she's the Queen and your older sister" George assures her "You have done everything anyone has asked of you"