End Word

Thank you all so very much for the support on this work

Your encouragement and kind words mean the world to me. I look through every vote, save, and comment and feel extremely lucky. Not only do I feel lucky, but grateful. Each interaction I've had with you has been meet with kindness, patience, and, at times, humor.

This book is the result of 9 months of hard work. There are some points where I was so lost that I didn't know whether I would be able to keep writing. But I'm glad that I saw this through, however long it took.

Now, I will be working on the editing process to make this story more cohesive and fill in some of the plot holes that have been bugging me. There are also some chapters that I would like to lengthen in order to add more context, dialogue, etc.

Then, I will be working on the sequel, whose first chapter should be published relatively soon. This one will be spin-off of Eclipse. As you can gather, the plotline for this one will be fairly different than the original book, as I will be building off of the changes in this story. I can't wait to get the process started and I hope that you all aren't waiting too long.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
rocksaltstars

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | jacob black 🎉