Intruder

[MALE Y/N]

B.K

•••••••••••

Beyoncé

Today was none other than my best friends birthday. The girls and I stood in the hallway of our school talking about the plans for later tonight. We're all seniors.

"Robyn done finally turned 18 and forgot how to act." Onika said.

"About time you caught up with us." I chuckled.

"Man fuck y'all. I'm up there now. Why don't y'all start fucking with Meg or something?" Robyn asked.

"I might be 17 but this body is legal." Megan replied.

"I know that's right." Diamonté said snapping her fingers.

We're supposed to be having a sleep over at Rih's house. We all love going over to her house. Because not only is it big, and she be having all the snacks, we tend to gush over her older brother.

"Oh I forgot. My parents will be gone but my brother will be there. Don't y'all start that weird shit that y'all be doing." Robyn said.

"It's not our fault that he fine as fuck but since it's your birthday, we'll be cool." Lauren responded.

The rest of us nodded in agreement. We all knew that Rob hated the way we acted once he came around. But you really can't blame us. Someone should never be that damn fine.

In fact they look a lot alike. Obviously since they're full blooded siblings but at first glance you can mistake them for twins. They both have those green hazel eyes, golden skin, and that sexy ass accent.

Honestly if I wasn't so obsessed with her brother, I would probably try to go after her. But I'm not. Onika is trying to get with Rih anyway. We all know that except Rih herself. She can't pick up on signs for shit.

We all go our separate ways after agreeing to be at Robyn's house at a certain time. I walked into my house knowing that my parents weren't here. They're always busy with work.

Solange is at cheerleading practice so for the meantime it's just me. To pass the time, I took a shower. After I got out, I put on some short shorts and a tank top. I chose to not wear a bra so I had a cropped zip up hoodie on.

I packed my bag making sure I had everything that I needed. When I got to Rob's house it turned out that I was the last one to arrive. It's not my fault though. I gotta make sure I smell good and shit.

We all sat around in Rih's room doing shit that we normally do. Like gossip and shit. We was trying to get Rih to notice that Onika has a crush on her but it's a lot harder than we thought. I don't know why Onika just won't say that she likes her. She gotta take the pussy way out and shit.