Ms. Fenty

R

R.F

•••••••••••••

Y/N

I stood in the hallways of this lame ass school with Chris, Durk, and Quavo. There was only one good reason to come to this place everyday. Other than that, this shit boring as hell.

"Nigga Diamonté does not want you." Chris said to Quavo.

"Real shit we out this bitch in two months. Ain't she going to college and shit? What you gon do then?" Durk asked.

"She can go wherever. I'm just tryna fuck." Quavo said.

"Niggas ain't shit." I laugh.

"Where the fuck you been?" Chris asked as Jonathan walked up.

"I been busy with Megan." He answered.

"Megan Pete? Boy you a damn lie." I say.

"If I'm lying then pigs are flying." Jonathan says.

Just then I heard the sound of loud heels making their way through the hallway. I already know for a fact who it is. Like mentioned before, it's the only good reason to come to this place. It's none other than Ms. Fenty.

She's a teacher here. A very young and fine ass teacher. She's like 24. She started teaching here last year. Luckily I have her class this year. I've flirted with her several times before.

If you ask me I think she likes it. I know she can't openly do or say anything because she'll literally get fired. But her body language tells me all I need to know.

"The things that I would do to that woman." Chris mumbled.

"You don't even know how to treat a girl right. Remember Karrueche?" Durk asked.

"Bruh I already told y'all how that went down." Chris says.

Ms. Fenty walked by making eye contact with me for like three seconds. I watched her until she was out of my eyesight. I have her class next. No surprise that it's the only class I have an A in. I'm a B average student.

The bell rang indicating that it was time to go to class. I'm always happy as fuck around this time. I get to be around her for an hour. Wish it was longer but I'll take it.

I dapped the boys up besides Quavo since we have this class together. I walked in the room and sat in my usual spot. Diamonté walked in immediately catching Quavo's attention. I wonder when he gon realize that she does not want him.

I was stuck staring at our gorgeous teacher. Her nicely tattooed hands. Her well manicured fingers. I'm pretty sure she could feel that I was staring at her the way her beautiful piercing eyes locked on to me.

There was a slight smirk on her face as she got the class together. No lie I wasn't interested in shit that she was teaching. I was only listening just to hear that accent of hers.

"Yo why she gotta play so hard to get?" Quavo whispered.

"Cause she don't like you. My chances at smashing Ms. Fenty is higher than your chances with Diamonté." I say

"You been stuck on her since she got here. If yo chances was so high then you would've been did that." He replied.

"A woman is more than just her body. But niggas like you wouldn't know nothing about that." I respond.

"Y/N and Quavious. If you two can sit and disrupt my class then you better know the theorems." Ms. Fenty said with a slight attitude.

Aw, my poor baby is mad. The class looked at us staring hard as fuck. I always hate when people do this. Like damn just mind ya business. It ain't that hard.

"You mean the Pythagorean theorem. In which a squared plus b squared equals c squared. The sum of the two squares, a and b, equals the area of square c. I think we'll be just fine Ms. Fenty." I say with a victorious smile.

She slightly rolled her eyes going back to teaching the class. You can't call me out. It'll never work in your favor. I'm just good like that.

Quavo and I still talked for the rest of the class. We truly just don't give a fuck. Honestly we never will. Once the bell rang the students rushed out of the classroom. It's time to finally go home so I don't blame them.

"Y/N, stay back." Ms. Fenty demanded.

"Damn nigga you in trouble." Quavo said.

"Shut yo ass up." I say dapping him up.

It was just the two of us left as he walked out the room. I leaned against her desk wondering why I'm still here. "Did I do something?"

"Maybe. Why do you always have to give me a hard time?" She asked.

"What? I would never give my wife a hard time." I answer.

She looked at me like she was surprised. "I'm sorry, your who?"

"My wife. I don't think I stuttered and I definitely don't like repeating myself. I know you like me Robyn." I say.

"It's Ms. Fenty to you. Who told you that nonsense?" She asked with a chuckle.

"It's Robyn and nobody told me anything. Unless your body counts as someone. Gotta learn to hide your body language better. Except you're not going to because you want me to pick up on that shit." I reply.

"You think you got it all figured out, huh?" Robyn questions.

"I don't think. I know. Now when you gon stop playing with me?" I ask.

"I don't know. This game seems kinda fun." She answered.

"This is your problem. You think everything is a joke." I say.

"Oh lighten up. I'm just playing around with my wife." Robyn said.

She got up from her chair and came over to me. "So now I'm your wife? I knew you liked me."

"Always have been. You should know that." She smiled.

"Does this mean that I can get a kiss now?" I ask.

"Well since you asked." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I respectfully placed my hands on her waist. Her beautiful eyes stared into my soul for a second as she leaned in. Her lips were soft as they connected with mine. I've kissed a few people before but ain't none of them feel like this.

Nothing was said when we pulled apart. Not like anything needed to be said anyway. It was like a comfortable silence type of thing. She grabbed a pen and wrote something on my arm. I looked at it realizing that it's her number.

"Now get the hell out of my classroom." Robyn said trying so hard to not smile.

"Okay Ms. Fenty." I say.

I love this damn class.

__________________

ima make a part two to this

Not Proofread

Until Next Time