All Star

I did this for me. I love me some A'ja 😂

A'ja Wilson ________________

A'ja Wilson
________________

Y/N

I walked onto the hardwood floor, preparing to warm up. There were camera flashes and screaming fans everywhere. Not only towards me but for the other incredible players and celebrities that crowded the court.

I spoke with a few fans, taking pictures and whatnot. I conversed with some celebrities and entertainers as well. It's the All Star game. Everyone comes out for these events.

I broke away from them grabbing a basketball. A big group of female fans screamed my name. You know how the women Warrior fans are about Steph Curry. Yeah they act like that towards me. I smiled at them before getting some shots up.

"Aye, you ready to lose?" Breanna asked, coming my way.

I chuckled, knowing for a fact I wasn't losing. "Come on now Stewie, I picked a better team than you."

Breanna Stewart and I were the top two players with the most all star votes this year. That means we're each a captain and get to choose the players for our team. I picked a solid team including three of my own teammates. A'ja, Jackie, and Kelsey.

If it isn't obvious by those names, I play for the Las Vegas Aces. We're a hard to beat team. A super team as most like to call us. We got a good shot at going back to back this year.

I walked over to A'ja after finishing my conversation with Breanna. That made a lot of cameras focus on us considering these rumors that have surrounded us lately.

The rumor is that A'ja and I are dating. That rumor has been around for a minute now and neither one of us has yet confirmed nor denied it. But it makes sense, we do act like a couple. We always going viral for the things we do together.

Like getting lunch together, or working out together, or the comments we leave on each other's posts. We don't feel the need to address it because we know what's up and it's nobodies business.

As of right now, we stood on the court together warming up. We laughed here and there while starting to play a game of horse. A'ja is someone you don't want to play with when it comes to these games. She's a certified baller.

"How does it feel to take this L?" A'ja asked, shooting the ball.

"Please baby I don't ever lose." I say, copying her shot and making it.

"Yeah you do." She responded making another shot.

To be real I did lose that game but it's all good. I'd only ever admit losing to her anyway. Mainly because she won't let it go.

Once we finished with that it was time for the actual game to begin. Midway into the first quarter I stood on the baseline, preparing to inbound the ball. I looked back realizing that I was standing in front of Kehlani and Zendaya.