Co-Workers

SZA

SZA

______________

Y/N

I spun around in the chair, entertaining myself. I was quite bored. My boss had chose me and another coworker to come up with the next campaign for the company.

We have a month to get it together and so far we got nothing. Before this, I've seen her a few times around the building. In an office building with over three hundred employees, she's quite memorable.

It does help that we work on the same floor. But mainly because she has a body on her. She doesn't talk much but everyone knows her once they see that ass.

Despite her lack of social skills, she is one of the top employees in the company, as well as I. So I see why we got paired together.

"Can you please stop spinning around?" Solána asked, kindly.

"Oh wow, you can talk." I reply, but still stop spinning.

We were alone in a conference room. It's mainly used for brainstorming purposes, like we're doing now.

"I could always talk, smart ass. You have yet to throw out any idea and both of our careers at this company rely on it." She responded, fixing her glasses.

The glasses are so unnecessary. She don't even need them. She must think they make her look more professional or something. I don't blame her because that ass makes her look otherwise. In fact it gives a lot of the guys, including me, unprofessional thoughts.

"One, that's a lie. Our careers are not riding on this at all, whatsoever. Two, I haven't heard a damn thing from you either. How about you throw out some fucking ideas instead? We work for fucking Apple."

"How hard is it to come up with an idea to market the damn iPhone 15? Maybe we should take some cool ass pictures and direct some videos to show off the camera. That's what they do every year any damn way." I say.

I didn't mean to snap on her like that. It's just that, I'm not the only one chosen for this job. Bouncing ideas off of each other is one thing but she expects me to just do all the work. Quite frankly, she got me fucked up.

"Not only are you a smart ass, you're a dick. I couldn't have been paired with anyone better." Solána muttered.

"Look." I sighed. "I'm sorry. How about we focus on the newer features? More storage, cinematic and action mode, more color choices, and that type of stuff. Just make it look cool. People are gonna buy it anyway."

"Yeah, that's actually a really good idea." She agreed.

_________________

"Alright, people with money will buy anything that looks or sounds cool. People without money are going to find a way. So let's start with the new 48 megapixel camera and it's features." I start, writing up the plans.